damn $24 for a 4 pack is nuts
Yeah and of course it was in the back so I didn't even know the price before going up. $60 for 2 4 packs and a hard tea sampler for the wife :sick:

But no worse than when you go out and it's 6$ for a blue moon

Yeah and of course it was in the back so I didn't even know the price before going up. $60 for 2 4 packs and a hard tea sampler for the wife :sick:

But no worse than when you go out and it's 6$ for a blue moon

or you pay the $2 extra and get a good beer 😂

I think I need to go for a case of this. Great during this heat wave!
D7300A67-2CC2-4584-B0FF-C27937F5562D.jpeg

20210629_182903.jpg

Something a little sweeter to go with the leftover beef ribs tonight

It feels like 100°, I’m mowing the lawn, and this tastes like water. Gets the job done!
6D264CAD-1AD9-4634-BB1A-AA42578AD418.jpeg

Look what I found!
6A65B17B-272D-4AEC-8514-ACEDF3DAD01F.jpeg

Have never seen that package. We have Yuengling Light around here, but it doesn't look like that.

So my beer friends were raving about this brewery so I had to give it a try…..

0BA62B2F-C4C7-4314-ADA7-ADC674B21F6A.jpeg

It really is like drinking a rhubarb pie with crumbles. Insane. Then the warm sets in from the completely hidden 8% ABV.

Your reply reminds me of my reaction to Young's Chocolate Stout! It was like a big slice of chocolate cake in a can! It tasted great, but it wasn't something that I would care to drink all night! Far too sweet! But, a delightful refresher in between courses ! Just a reminder that beer can be more than it is usually made out to be.

Your reply reminds me of my reaction to Young's Chocolate Stout! It was like a big slice of chocolate cake in a can! It tasted great, but it wasn't something that I would care to drink all night! Far too sweet! But, a delightful refresher in between courses ! Just a reminder that beer can be more than it is usually made out to be.
25% young’s with 75% Framboise.

you’re welcome. 😉

That looks delightful
I’ll be picking up a case of the regular premium next time I’m at the store. It was a nice crisp beer for a summer day. I know Yuengling Flight is more expensive so I’m curious to see how they priced the premium.

I’m officially addicted to Sours. WTF.

Discontinued 😭
62B2DCA8-72F3-41A5-B842-C0176B5E62EB.jpeg

Christmas in July?! Don’t think you’ll catch me drinking any Mad Elf in the summer 😆
1625757099914.jpeg

Also at 11% ABV, it's everything you look for in a summer beer :rolleyes:
A front nine beer. Because if I drink it, I’m not making it to the back nine.

I’m officially addicted to Sours. WTF.

I've been trying out a bit of the Prairie when I see it around here (really enjoy the Rainbow Sherbert). I enjoy them, but it's a pricey grocery store buy compared to the others I see.

Back