Hits the spot.
778895D0-189E-4638-A074-0BFD56B13E78.jpeg

DA263C11-C3FB-4F7C-ACB8-96D74BDADADC.jpeg

The can has my attention, mostly because that bear looks like a ten point. I have so many questions :LOL:

Decent?
Ha, that’s the bear is their logo. Not sure what it’s all about, but the beer is good. Smooth, refreshing and a sort of like a cream soda. Andersen Valley makes good beer. Hard to find it in my area but there is a place in Wilmington that sells it.

My first Tank 7 since moving from Kansas City! This is not a golf course beer unless you don’t care about playing well 😆
9132EDCF-9FDB-43E5-9FBA-69728080349C.jpeg

This….

and its costing me a fair bit of money! Lol…

image.jpg

So, I’m starting to REALLY enjoy Sours. Like, a lot lot. :oops:
I can’t stand them, my wife loves them. It’s like tasting a super sour tart candy that makes your jaws lock up.

Been addicted to this for a few weeks, and at 9% its pretty good lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
43FFDC89-2712-4723-912C-CD324B1B7FFB.jpeg

I can’t stand them, my wife loves them. It’s like tasting a super sour tart candy that makes your jaws lock up.
Exactly. Delicious. ;)

Exactly. Delicious. ;)

Back in 2007 a rep sold me on Dogfish Festina Peche. I untapped it and sent it back. Thought we couldn’t sell a tart / sour beer. Now we always have a good sour on tap and a bunch of bottles. Do yourself a favor and get ahold of some Russian River sours. Top notch stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH. MY. GOD. BECKY.
There is a new king in town.

Attachments

• 4F483E9E-7C9A-4493-8992-66B99777CF48.jpeg
    4F483E9E-7C9A-4493-8992-66B99777CF48.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 10
I try to minimize my gluten intake so picked up a six pack of these. Tastes like a typical IPA. I prefer Omission’s options better but it’s nice seeing more brewers make these.144CC6E0-A3EB-4993-92C3-303C9C435B6D.jpeg

Last edited:
The can has my attention, mostly because that bear looks like a ten point. I have so many questions :LOL:

Decent?

If it has any brow tines at all, it's a 12! And for the guy who didn't get it, this is not a new idea. Many years ago, a tee shirt came out with a black bear sporting antlers, with the single word BEER? above the image. It's a blend of bear and deer! Make the connection!

BC9A61CB-6A4E-4363-AECE-897BA7682635.jpeg

Haven't had anything really new or interesting lately. But, on Tuesday we have a tee time to play a local upscale daily fee course. The lounge/restaurant attached to the clubhouse is known to stock some interesting draught beers. So, we'll see what I can find.

4D72EB68-B8F1-4F94-999C-1A750AC99058.jpeg

I sold their beers in my last job. Really good stuff!

As I said in my last post, we went out to play today. After dodging rain and lightning bolts for 14 holes, we decided to retire to the bar! Had two very interesting beers there. The first was a local product that I had not had the chance to try yet. It was Biker Brewhouse Revved Up Raspberry Wheat Beer. Really good. I love raspberry, and while the flavor of raspberry was definitely present, it was never over the top or cloying. Extremely well balanced and delicious. They are also the first and only brewery located inside a Harley-Davidson dealership!

The second was Platform Brewing Purple Haze, a fruited hazy IPA. I used to say that I didn't like IPA's. That they were just overhopped beers. But the last two hazies that I've encountered are turning me around. I don't understand the brewing method, but both were delicious! It was draught beer so I could not figure out what it was fruited with, but it definitely had a purple tinge to it. Also delicious. Out of Cleveland, with outlets in Columbus, Cincinnati, and soon to open n Pittsburgh.

So, I’m starting to REALLY enjoy Sours. Like, a lot lot. :oops:

Platform Brewing has a dedicated "sour beer" producing facility called "Phunkenship". I've never found it locally, since it probably all gets sucked up before any can get out of Cleveland!

I don’t dislike it, but I’m definitely more on the sour train than hazy IPA’s.
92E1F55E-474C-4BE9-83FA-8BB750965B09.jpeg

Love seeing all the HAZY IPAs!

Same here! I've found them to be about the only domestic IPA's that I find tasty! The others just come across as over hopped ales! I honestly don't know what makes the difference, but the last two "hazies" that I drank were delightful!

I don’t dislike it, but I’m definitely more on the sour train than hazy IPA’s.
Love seeing all the HAZY IPAs!
Same here! I've found them to be about the only domestic IPA's that I find tasty! The others just come across as over hopped ales! I honestly don't know what makes the difference, but the last two "hazies" that I drank were delightful!

First off, I just found this thread so this is going to be a lot of fun going through 416 pages :LOL:

As for Hazy IPAs, I'm all aboard that train! I feel like they have a bit more flavor than their filtered counterparts (which I think is the whole point).

Still can't seem to get over the hump with sours though. Maybe I haven't had any of the good ones yet. Any good recommendations by sour lovers in here?

First off, I just found this thread so this is going to be a lot of fun going through 416 pages :LOL:

As for Hazy IPAs, I'm all aboard that train! I feel like they have a bit more flavor than their filtered counterparts (which I think is the whole point).

Still can't seem to get over the hump with sours though. Maybe I haven't had any of the good ones yet. Any good recommendations by sour lovers in here?
This is my favorite sour! I also have taste buds of stone 🤷‍♂️
1629249491848.png

Back