Nope, that’s how you get your moneys worth. Or cause a scene. Or both :drinks:
Well the baby's at the inlaws, so the plan is dinner, maybe one more craft (death by flapjacks maybe) , and being asleep by 8pm lol

Was perusing the shelves at Costco during my lunch break today and noticed that they already had the beer advent calendars out... hmmmmmm. May have to start a Christmas in October stretch here soon.

I have been getting the Yuengling Oktoberfest from Costco lately.
Someone recommended the Kirkland brand IPA. I am not a huge IPA fan but enjoy them every now and then. Has anyone had it?

Pumpkin coffee Porter by Southern Tier. 8.6%
8BA4917A-187E-45D9-ABBB-297D30974E02.jpeg

I need to make a beer run. IT’S FALL BEER TIIIIIME!!!

Furious IPA at the club for dinner tonight. The burger/onion rings and IPA was a perfect combo.:)

4AD33442-E0C7-4463-BDBB-830FE79B1B08.jpeg299B82D5-54D0-4DA5-A77F-559B1D5123A2.jpeg

Because of my current diet push I haven't had a beer in over a month. I've lost some weight but I'm not sure I'm happy with the lack of a good imperial stout from time to time..

Don’t starve yourself man! Even at the height of my weight cut down I still let myself have 1-2 a week. I rarely have one anymore but it doesn’t have anything to do with my diet at this point. One, my female friend doesn’t drink at all so I don’t either when she’s around. Two, it’s just getting back into Imperial Stout Season, and I planned really crappy last year with the good stuff, 😂.

I miss beer.. silly diet.
@Smiter you are right.. going to add them back.. mostly fall stouts

I miss beer.. silly diet.
@Smiter you are right.. going to add them back.. mostly fall stouts

One nice thing about Imperial Stouts, they’re filling. Lots of times that was my dinner if I had one, of course most nights I skipped dinner anyways-instead eating when I was hungry only. A 12+% beer when you don’t drink a lot on an empty stomach just knocks me out anymore anyways, lightweight. Jeesh. 🙄

At any rate, a few a week won’t hurt much especially if you’ve eliminated most other drink calories. A few a night? Yeah, probably won’t help the physique much. 😂

One nice thing about Imperial Stouts, they’re filling. Lots of times that was my dinner if I had one, of course most nights I skipped dinner anyways-instead eating when I was hungry only. A 12+% beer when you don’t drink a lot on an empty stomach just knocks me out anymore anyways, lightweight. Jeesh. 🙄

At any rate, a few a week won’t hurt much especially if you’ve eliminated most other drink calories. A few a night? Yeah, probably won’t help the physique much. 😂
I'm thinking one or two a week.. mainly on days with extra exercise or lower food intake.

ONLY LIQUID CALORIES!!!!!!!

I do like Southern Tiers brews! It's unfortunate that they are not more widely available! I've found them to be excellent beers!
They have some good selections and disappointed since I’ve moved south I don’t see them as much.

Mmmm
F10D338E-9D08-4E43-8A5C-82D4C6EE5869.jpeg

Mandatory Casual Friday at Wren House Brewing.

Hazy DIPA. My current fav from my favorite brewery.
BB712D53-608C-4D40-81D0-989E8CD48243.jpeg

Newcastle for me. Remus has had enough already.
73A2755F-BBDE-4A0D-8D99-C1F60663DDFA.jpeg

Perfect welcome home. TIPA.

0399D7A2-A544-463E-BB8E-16544CFC9F5A.jpeg

Back