Gonna get a 12 pack of Keystone Light after work. I am going with it in bottles instead of cans because I feel like being a bit fancy tonite.

mmm beer... I'm craving a left hand milk stout right now. Sadly don't know of anywhere around here that I can get one. Gonna go tomorrow and see what I can find for something else good.

Try a Mackeson, one of the oldest milk stouts around. I also find oatmeal stouts, like Samuel Smith's to be a nice smooth replacement to milk stouts.

Manny's. It's a local microbrewery in Seattle. Best pale ale I've ever had.

You are not the first person I have heard really likes Manny's. I've had it a few times and didn't care for it. I guess I am too use to Scuttlebutt and Diamond Knot who are both within 10 miles of my house, lol.

You are not the first person I have heard really likes Manny's. I've had it a few times and didn't care for it. I guess I am too use to Scuttlebutt and Diamond Knot who are both within 10 miles of my house, lol.

Yeah, I just tried Manny's and while it wasn't bad, it wasn't something I'd choose terribly often.

Thanks Nuevo, for the Mackeson tip. I'll try and track it down!

An ice cold Stella while sitting on the first teebox...ah the finer things in life :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

There is a bar here in Kansas City that does $2.50 imports on Wednesday nights. I had a Shiner Bock as usual, and a Newcastle, but tried a few worth mentioning.

1. Laffe Blond
2. Kirin Ichiban (Japanese)
3. Pilsner Urquell

Not sure if there are a ton of beer experts here, but that Laffe Blond is one of the best beers I have ever had.

There is a bar here in Kansas City that does $2.50 imports on Wednesday nights. I had a Shiner Bock as usual, and a Newcastle, but tried a few worth mentioning.

1. Laffe Blond
3. Pilsner Urquell

Not sure if there are a ton of beer experts here, but that Laffe Blond is one of the best beers I have ever had.

I have come to the conclusion that people either love or hate Leffe Blond. I am on the hate side. Other than the decent head, I think it tastes like a peppered banana. A few of my buddies think it is one of the best belgian pale's out there, so you definitely are not alone.

1. Laffe Blond
3. Pilsner Urquell

Haven't tried Laffe Blond, but I like Kirin Ichiban and Pilsner Urquell. We sell Pilsner Urquell at the golf course I work at during the summer, people seem to enjoy it but are surprised that we have it. I'll have to track down Laffe Blond and give it a try.

Sam Adams Imperial White. Wow! It's a great beer and it 10.3% ALC/VOL. Kind of pricey. but its worth it.

So I was drinking bud light tonight, but in "lunchbox" form..

2/3 of a beer, a shot of orange juice, and drop in a shot of Amaretto and then chug,,

Prrrrrobobably a few too many haha!

So I was drinking bud light tonight, but in "lunchbox" form..

2/3 of a beer, a shot of orange juice, and drop in a shot of Amaretto and then chug,,

Prrrrrobobably a few too many haha!

sounds like instant heartburn to me

leinenkugel's summer shandy.

I've waited an entire winter to have it back. mid-April rolled around just in time. hot summer golf and summer shandy is AWESOME!! ice cold cans are the best.

luv luv luv summertime.

Sipping on Tröegs Mad Elf....in May! Winning..!!

Tapatalkin' this mutha.

Efes, a turkish beer. Try it if you can. It's a nice and tasty lager!

Tappin' for world peace!

Surly Furious.
One of the hoppiest beers you'll ever enjoy.

I've never had that, but I hear good things. Last week I had some of 21st Ammendment Hell of High Watermelon. It was very interesting to say the least.

I will have to find that. I love lagers. Is there anything you'd compare it to?

Well, don't exactly know what to compare it with. But it's a fresh "bready" beer with a hint of citrus. Quite similar to Zagorka (a Bulgarian beer).

Tappin' for world peace!

I was painting this weekend. I am not sure why, but painting and Pacifico seem to go hand-in-hand. Enjoyed a few of those!

leinenkugel's summer shandy.

I've waited an entire winter to have it back. mid-April rolled around just in time. hot summer golf and summer shandy is AWESOME!! ice cold cans are the best.

luv luv luv summertime.

I had some summer shandy's this weekend! They are delicious and are perfect for the course or range.

Back