I love lots of microbrews, particularly the darker heavier beers. But, my everyday beer is from our local brewery, http://www.abita.com

They have some fine beer and can be found through most of the SE states now.

I had a Sprecher Black last night with dinner. I have to say that it didn't work very well with the brisket sando I was eating but it worked well as a post dinner dessert type beer.

I had some summer shandy's this weekend! They are delicious and are perfect for the course or range.

I had that at the bar last weekend for the first time, it is rock solid and just oooozzes summertime.

I shotgunned a few Bud Lights on the course today.

Quality...uh...stuff? Haha.

I shotgunned a few Bud Lights on the course today.

Quality...uh...stuff? Haha.

Quality budget beer for sure dude. I almost always stick to BL. Tonight I'm short on my standard, so I get a bit of a treat haha!

Anyone out there try Land Shark? It's a very good "summer" beer. Kinda like Corona but less bitter.

I've really been classing it up lately - drank 40's last night for the first time in a while.

Anyone out there try Land Shark? It's a very good "summer" beer. Kinda like Corona but less bitter.

It is Jimmy Buffett's beer. Not the biggest fan, but definitely a summer time beer.

Had some St. George's Brewing Company beers the other night and they were really good. Even better the brewery is less than 2 blocks from my office. Might be time to swing by for a lunch time tasting!

Had some St. George's Brewing Company beers the other night and they were really good. Even better the brewery is less than 2 blocks from my office. Might be time to swing by for a lunch time tasting!

Just looked it up. I want to try the Brown Ale. Did you have that? I also wouldn't mind trying the Spring Lager. Might have to find a couple next time I am in those neck of the woods.

Just looked it up. I want to try the Brown Ale. Did you have that? I also wouldn't mind trying the Spring Lager. Might have to find a couple next time I am in those neck of the woods.
Had the Nut Brown Ale and the India Pale Ale, good stuff

I'm heading to Montreal on Wednesday night. Really looking forward to trying a bunch of microbreweries! I need a beer revelation to go with my food revelations of late!

My usual's are: Blue Moon, Guiness, Fat Tire, and most of the Sam Adams offerings.

My usual's are: Blue Moon, Guiness, Fat Tire, and most of the Sam Adams offerings.

That is quite the assortment! I am not a Guiness fan, but all of the others you posted I really enjoy. I had a few Blue Moons last night, very nice on a warm evening!

I've been drinking breckenridge brewery summerbrite ale its pretty good. I need to get to the store and get another 6er for the weekend.

Want to hear a sad story? My local craft beer store sent me an email yesterday telling me they had gotten a shipment of Russian River Brewing's Pliny The Elder (great IPA). They can't reserve any and every customer is limited to 2 bottles. So I call to see if any's left and sure enough they're sold out. They won't have any again for another 5 weeks. Guess it's back to Chimay or Arrogant Bastard for awhile, which ain't so bad.

My first choice is always Amstel Light. Great lager flavor. Second is Coors Light. I like a Guiness from time to time as well but I can only drink one or too. They are very heavy to me.

How I crave you Shiner Bock...alas you my friend are not a "low carb" beer...drat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying a Leinenkugel's right now but lately my favorite has been Labatt's Blue Light.

Back