Blue Moon Summer Honey Wheat. Its not Miller Lite, but it will do.

Posted via Tapatalk

Posted via Tapatalk

Gotta have the orange wedge with Blue Moon...at least I do lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love a good cold beer its always nice finding a nice micro-brew but I'd have to say my go to beer if I'm out with the boys or on the course is good ole Bud Light.

How I crave you Shiner Bock...alas you my friend are not a "low carb" beer...drat.

Shiner Bock, I haven't had that in a while. I had some Sam Adams Boston Lager yesterday, man that stuff hits you quick when you're out in the sun.

I think Sam Adams is a great production beer. I've never had one that I didn't like. Dogfish IPA is also on heavy rotation.

Posted via Tapatalk

Blue Moon is owned by Coors so your're getting close.

Had a new beer last night from the brewer Red Oak. It was called "Big Oak". Very sweet (almost kolsch like) beer with a clean after taste. Did I mention it was 12.5%? :drinks:

Did I mention it was 12.5%? :drinks:

This reminds me, Founders Devel Dancer will be making it's annual July release in a few weeks. Touted as a Triple IPA it's a 12% that'll put you down for the count.

Picked up a 6 of Shiner's new Rubyred, pretty dang good for a summer brew.

Had a couple of micro brews from Minneapolis where I am at for a convention...pretty good!

I went to a wedding yesterday, it had an open bar :drool: had quite a few New Castles. Now my head feels like this :banghead:

I just keep buying the Shinerbock Rubyred. Man is it good, got my fridge stocked for a while. Heading to Myrtle tonight and I am going to stock up on Fat Tire. They don't sell it here in Virginia and that a great brew too.

I just keep buying the Shinerbock Rubyred. Man is it good, got my fridge stocked for a while. Heading to Myrtle tonight and I am going to stock up on Fat Tire. They don't sell it here in Virginia and that a great brew too.

Tried this the other night.

Oh my, I love it!!! Shiner is one of my absolute favorites as it is and I was skeptical about grapefruit and Ginger...but this is an ultimate summer beer for me. There is now a sufficient supply in the man-cave-fridge.

Just polished off a bomber of Southern Tier Oak Aged Unearthly DIPA.
Good stuff. Definitely recommended if you dig IPA's.

Shiner doesn't make a bad beer. First time my wife tried it, she hated it. Now she won't drink anything else...........

I have issues with gluten, so I either avoid beer, try a different beverage or try a rice beer (like New Grist from Milwaukee) when available.

Shiner makes a great beer.. More so If your a Texan

Tap tap taparoo

I'm a big fan of Flower Power. It's an IPA w/ a hint of citrus. It's 9.5% so I ways have to drink with caution. Sam Adams summer ale is also fantastic.

Tap before talk.

I was drinking "Fin du Monde" on Saturday night. Comes in big 750ml bottles for $6 and change.. not bad actually! 9% alcohol, and not overly bitter.

Tried this the other night.

Oh my, I love it!!! Shiner is one of my absolute favorites as it is and I was skeptical about grapefruit and Ginger...but this is an ultimate summer beer for me. There is now a sufficient supply in the man-cave-fridge.

That was me too, I am not a fan or grapefruit and ginger is so so. Great combination...

Back