GB isn't too bad at all. I prefer the original, but still a pretty good brew.

GB isn't too bad at all. I prefer the original, but still a pretty good brew.

It is actually lighter than I thought it would be. Good for something different, but I wasn't sold on it either vs the original. You like the stout?

It is actually lighter than I thought it would be. Good for something different, but I wasn't sold on it either vs the original. You like the stout?

I like it all!

I prefer lagers and wiener pale ales for normal drinking, but I'll mix in a few bottles of something toasty for variety.

I like it all!

I prefer lagers and wiener pale ales for normal drinking, but I'll mix in a few bottles of something toasty for variety.

Word! good choices there.

Honestly at this point I am willing to try anything haha, dark or light beer,whatever my brother in law brings Over I'll drink lol, actually he made some "moonshine" too with apples and cinnamon sticks and ever clear instead of mash, I swear the cinnamon stick was the equivalent of a tequila worm lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Just opened this. A mellow hoppy brew that is very tasty. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357163255.078280.jpg

Great Lakes Christmas Ale.

Banana bread beer by Wells. It's 5.2 percent and it taste just like the name says.

could be great for a "black and tan" - I keep a bent spoon in my kitchen for making them

I drank some of this last night, it was ok, I think by now I don't mind what in drinking as long as it's beer, a few years ago I would have retched at the taste of something this dark haha dang is this stout. I poured it into a glass and I was so surprised at how dark it was, it looked like coke haha

9ypazepe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Bent River Uncommon Stout
Coffee infused stouty goodness brewed about a mile from here. Good stuff!

I just finished a Sam Adams "Verloren" It's a Saxon style unfiltered wheat ale brewed with coriander and a touch of salt.

I just finished a Sam Adams "Verloren" It's a Saxon style unfiltered wheat ale brewed with coriander and a touch of salt.

I saw that tonight. Salt has me interested :p

That sounds really good.

consider me intrigued haha, I like Saxon style beer

I need a quick beer suggestion

Ha. If I go quantity over quality, that is a solid option in pounders.. Thinking quality tonight.

Shiner makes a very drinkable beer. Shiner Bock is my favorite.

I love Shiner. Love.

I'm dringking whatever I grab. Gonna need it.

Weidmans Northwestern Lager is another I just tried. Very nice and smooth.

Well I made kind of an impulse decision because I like to buy beer in 12 packs rather than 6 packs. Becks has a new beer out called Sapphire and its 6%. I am guessing it will be along the line of BL platinum.

This is what it looks like...
se2u9ube.jpg

I must say I am pleasantly surprised with the Becks Sapphire (which is good because I have 11 to go). Can't quite pin the taste but maybe a few more will help

I'm drinking the Groundhog Brew seasonal from our hometown brewery, Straub's Beer. It's a German Altbier with 4 types of malts balanced with 2 imported hops and no cornflakes at all.

Delicious.

You don't really know how a beer treats you until you're 7 or 8 deep. Sounds like you're off to a good start though.

Back