The Beginnings of My Man-Cave

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
Started to setup my man-cave in the den at the condo. Mainly worked on the golf corner of the room this morning. Put my display rack in place and put the gems of my putter collection on it. I'll put a list of what is on the rack up latter. Also put my new Arnold Palmer staff bag in place. The pictures I have will be hung at a latter date.

The Arnold Palmer staff bag.

20200617_120932.jpg

The display rack with my gems on it.

20200617_120449.jpg

20200617_121413.jpg

The whole setup.

20200617_123414.jpg

Wish I had a spot for a mancave. I also wish I had that many putters!

And you are off! Very cool!

I would love to have a personal space..

Super jealous of that. More space is the only reason I want to move. Really want my own room that is just for me.

Looking good

Nice!

That is looking really good. Nice start.

I think your putter rack cost more than all the clubs I have ever purchased combined.:ROFLMAO:

I think your putter rack cost more than all the clubs I have ever purchased combined.:ROFLMAO:

The rack was hand made by my future son-in-law. He asked for no reimbursement. ;)

The rack was hand made by my future son-in-law. He asked for no reimbursement. ;)
Fair enough lol. The row of putter does for sure though!

Just curious are the clubs extras? Why inside?

Great putter collection.

Just curious are the clubs extras? Why inside?

Great putter collection.

Yes the clubs are Xtra. I switch them out on ocassion.

Nice start, but no man-cave can be complete without a bar or area to have that 19th hole drink with friends. Gotta leave room for that.

Working on that, although my wife may have some say in the matter. :laughing:

That looks really good.

So your wife moved out?

Started to setup my man-cave in the den at the condo. Mainly worked on the golf corner of the room this morning. Put my display rack in place and put the gems of my putter collection on it. I'll put a list of what is on the rack up latter. Also put my new Arnold Palmer staff bag in place. The pictures I have will be hung at a latter date.

The Arnold Palmer staff bag.

View attachment 8949481

The display rack with my gems on it.

View attachment 8949482

View attachment 8949483

The whole setup.

View attachment 8949484
Great looking start, but I have a very serious question for you - especially when you have a rack with 13 putters on it. Have you given any thought to replacing the carpet with artificial turf or synthetic grass that you could putt on? It would really ratchet up the golf content of the man cave a notch or two. Especially when you had a custom mural of your favourite golf hole painted on a couple walls....

Looks great! Love the putter rack. Great looking collection.

Looks like a good start to a fun room.

Back