The Beginnings of My Man-Cave

Looking good! Definitely starting to put ideas together to spruce up my office with some of my golf items.

Looking good! Definitely starting to put ideas together to spruce up my office with some of my golf items.

Awesome, definitely looking forward to see what you come up with. :unsure:

Love watching this come together. Couple things I would like to have in my room. I'll start with that putter rack and the putters.

I got the major pin flags framed today, also unboxed the two other wall mountings I bought. One about the Old Course at St Andrews and the other of the 12th hole at Augusta.
I want to make sure I get these flags in the right order because I don't want @Snickerdog's OCD kicking in if they are in the wrong order. :)
So some suggestions please, which order should the flags be hung in ? They will go above the putter rack in two row, two in the top row and two in the second row. ;)

View attachment 8950062 View attachment 8950063

View attachment 8950064 View attachment 8950065

View attachment 8950066 View attachment 8950067
Man cave is coming along nicely! I’ve been looking for a nice frame for my flags. Are the ones you have black or did they have a green background, I couldn’t tell from the picture? Also, where’d you get them?

Great room and awesome putter collection!!!

Man cave is coming along nicely! I’ve been looking for a nice frame for my flags. Are the ones you have black or did they have a green background, I couldn’t tell from the picture? Also, where’d you get them?

The background in the frames is green. The frames came from Amazon.

Really like the golf lamp shade. Nice pick

Thanks for the voyeurism! Wow! Thats a lot of putters! Very nice!

What can I say, I caught the bug.
Careful whose company you say that in!
I'm all in again. Someday, I'll have a golf mancave. Now its just a storage graveyard. ha! :ROFLMAO:
Is that a nice waterfront view I saw? :cool:

Careful whose company you say that in!
I'm all in again. Someday, I'll have a golf mancave. Now its just a storage graveyard. ha! :ROFLMAO:
Is that a nice waterfront view I saw? :cool:

I wish you luck in your disease!!! (y)

I wish you luck in your disease!!! (y)
I was typing away and two bags of clubs, a set of irons, and 3 3w's all fell over in a heap dominoes style a few minutes ago. Scared the hell out of me.
My golf cave is a little rough.

I was typing away and two bags of clubs, a set of irons, and 3 3w's all fell over in a heap dominoes style a few minutes ago. Scared the hell out of me.
My golf cave is a little rough.

Have had that happen to me also!!! :laughing:

Started to setup my man-cave in the den at the condo. Mainly worked on the golf corner of the room this morning. Put my display rack in place and put the gems of my putter collection on it. I'll put a list of what is on the rack up latter. Also put my new Arnold Palmer staff bag in place. The pictures I have will be hung at a latter date.

The Arnold Palmer staff bag.

View attachment 8949481

The display rack with my gems on it.

View attachment 8949482

View attachment 8949483

The whole setup.

View attachment 8949484
@fairwaynut i do believe you are partial to Anser style putters. Not too many mallets going on in that collection.
Pretty! Love the Palmer bag

@fairwaynut i do believe you are partial to Anser style putters. Not too many mallets going on in that collection.
Pretty! Love the Palmer bag

You are correct, sir!!! I'm strictly a blade man, have been for a long time. ;)

Can the HOI plaque go above the computer desk?

Just thought I'd show off the lamp and shade I got off Ebay for my Den. Think it is very kewl looking!!! :cool:

20200720_135107.jpg

Finally, finally some things are getting accomplished in my den. The desk is now put together and residing in it's assigned spot in the den.

20200822_161827.jpg

All the pictures are now hung in the appropriate places. The 2019 Major pin flags now hang over the putter rack. I hope the flags are in the right order, I wouldn't want @Snickerdog's OCD to flair up on him because of me. :p

20200822_161718.jpg

The Masters and the Open plaques are on the wall next to the Bettinardi Tour Dept staff bag;

20200822_161754.jpg

That whole corner now looks like this;

20200822_161702.jpg

Hung my Cubbie 2016 World Series picture above the hutch of the desk;

20200822_161807.jpg

My History of the Golf Ball plaque and my HOI plaque on the near wall;

20200822_163525.jpg

And last but not least, this plaque will mark the place where my AA juice will go;

20200822_162235.jpg

And the last thing to make my room complete, besides getting my PC system setup in the room is the a chair and end table.
This is the chair I've chosen, unfortunately the chair won't arrive until the end of September, the endtable I already am in possession of.

20200821_140430.jpg 20200711_192928.jpg

So there you have it, my man-cave is almost complete. :rockon: :egyptian:

Back