LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

I would take so many club pictures. The platinum Nickel finish on the putter is so so so good. But clubs are 3 stories down in a minivan and the makers is up here. Yall can wait for tomorrow right?
Wait ... you're not sleeping with the new clubs?

I would take so many club pictures. The platinum Nickel finish on the putter is so so so good. But clubs are 3 stories down in a minivan and the makers is up here. Yall can wait for tomorrow right?
Pictures or the makers never happened. 😂

Need some night time chipping contest footage..

I'm coming from an EVNROLL ER2. Went with the double-bend bhb02 and can't wait to roll it. It's a lot thinner than what I'm used to for sure.
Think it’s awesome you stepped outside the box.

Makers straight up or any mixers? Asking for a friend

8-iron has been my go-to solid club. But loft will be a little different from what I'm used to gaming. So AFTER hitting a solid drive in the middle of the fairway 😎 then I'm looking forward to that first approach into a green around 140-150 yds out.
8 irons are basically the best.

Fantastic opening night...so far...of this Experience!

The icons are such great looking clubs! The factory headcovers look fantastic as well!

4 hybrid…. Seriously…I hope this thing performa half as good as it sets up. I really enjoy the face progression on this 4 hybrid.

28C53556-782F-4996-90C4-30D2A108DD55.jpegAEE04A2A-7C74-4628-84ED-92B36DEFBC66.jpeg

These club pics are exposing my FOMO. They look hot in chrome but that DBM with red fill is fire.

Chz pizza untouched. Pepperoni and meat lovers worked over.

This is a travesty!

Some people think cheese pizza is the perfect pizza. @Canadan if I recall?
Cheese is the only topping you ever need.

Yup. Look at those headcovers, too 😍
View attachment 9038442

Those are very classy looking.

The icons are such great looking clubs! The factory headcovers look fantastic as well!

The ICON's are unbelievably awesome clubs. Such a classic and gorgeous look and feel amazing.

Back