LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

Congrats Team One!

Why does it always have to be a competition between potential friends?! Lol Why can't we just team up and crush a couple guys from some other, crappier forum? That sounds way more enjoyable to me. I could do a great video montage of their pain. :p

I just checked my messages, and I called that status 9 minutes before this post.

It was inevitable!! @DNice26 on 🔥
@OldandStiff and @DNice26 vs 2 other THP guys. However, there might need to be a few dots on the other scorecard.

well fought guys. super fun follow!!!

Congrats Team 1

Fellas, thanks for making us part of your Hogan Excperience!

Well done everyone. This was a great midweek show!!!

Seems that @DNice26 had the spirit of Mr. Hogan on his bag this week.

The Hogan putter is ok…. 😏😳😳🔥🔥🔥
Seems like it's really taking away from your ability to experience the full golf course (total shots considered).

Maybe send it back for a refund of 0.00 dollars and your good time. :ROFLMAO:

Congrats Team 1! Thanks to everyone for taking us along. @JB & @Hallie_BHG killed it with the pics and videos.

Congrats to Team 1 for the win. Also congrats to everyone for taking us along for the ride for two days.

@DNice26 is a stone cold sniper, well done bro.

Congrats Team 1! Awesome follow with the pictures and videos and just looks like an amazing experience!!

Sincere thanks to the Ben Hogan crew, THP, and all participants for putting on this Experience and taking us along with you. This was a ton of fun.

Congrats to Group 1 on the win! @baylrballa @init.6 and @DNice26, y'all really played well and it was so much fun to be along for the ride with you. Josh @Briantime and @formula8, y'all put up a hell of a fight. This Experience was well played and a great competition! @bray840 I'm glad you were feeling better and were able to play. @Hallie_BHG thank you for taking this Live Thread to a new level of excellence. The videos were phenomenal!

The PTx Pros and Equalizers went back in the bag last night. I hope to get a range session this afternoon before playing Saturday. Those clubs are so much fun to play. Such a solid feeling at impact. Seeing how well @baylrballa hit the driver, and @DNice26 and others rolled the putters, I may need these clubs in my future!

Thanks to :hogan: for an awesome Experience at 2 wonderful courses.

OK, OK .... just for today... @DNice26 is Puttmaster! Way to roll it!! :clapp:

great follow. @DNice26 will be giving putting lessons at the next THP event.

Congrats to everyone and, especially, to Ben Hogan Golf. Awesome! @Hallie_BHG

Congrats Team1, Holy cow what a ride! Well done everyone!

Congrats group 1!!

But to everyone, great job. The Hogan clubs were on fire, the venue was fantastic, and the updates were perfect!

Back