LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

@Hallie_BHG, are these all with a phone or did you have a camera and upload pictures later?

She shot with her DSLR and video with Osmo Pocket
Thank you sir! But there goes my dream of taking the same quality pictures in December :ROFLMAO:

Thank you sir! But there goes my dream of taking the same quality pictures in December :ROFLMAO:
You can take darn good pictures with a cell phone, especially when action isnt really involved. Practice a bit, edit a few things after the fact and you will be golden.

You can take darn good pictures with a cell phone, especially when action isnt really involved. Practice a bit, edit a few things after the fact and you will be golden.
Already working on a few things! One reason I got a 13 pro as my upgrade this year!

I absolutely love these photos! As participants it would be impossible to get shots like this while playing. It's so great to have professional action shots.

Awesome photos! Always good to have a photographer following the group!

@Hallie_BHG those photos and videos are so good. Thank you for adding more life to the event for us to follow along.

Love my OSMO Pocket for video and Canon EOS RP for the stills. So glad everyone is enjoying the photos!
I carry a canon DSLR on Mountain bike rides. I haven’t taken to the golf course. But you’re inspiring me too.

I love it when @Nessinator brings hers for our league matches.

I'm a Hogan homer... playing the PTx Pro/ICON combo and loving them!

In the market for a driver and the GS53Max is obviously high on the list and the feedback from this week has me ready to pull the trigger.

Those who have it, can you let me know your swing speed and which head loft/shaft combo you got and how you like it or results you've seen?
Currently playing the XR16 with Speeder stiff

Wedges and putter will be next...

In the market for a driver and the GS53Max is obviously high on the list and the feedback from this week has me ready to pull the trigger.

Those who have it, can you let me know your swing speed and which head loft/shaft combo you got and how you like it or results you've seen?

I have a Max 9.0 head only that I would part with if that fits you.

I think they'll be several more reviews popping up in here soon.

briefly, 108-110 swing speed. In the past month I've played the smoke black 6.5 at 10.5* and the helium F5 (46.5") at 8*. shockingly different setups and great results with both, like best in years results. will breakdown further at some point.

I think they'll be several more reviews popping up in here soon.

briefly, 108-110 swing speed. In the past month I've played the smoke black 6.5 at 10.5* and the helium F5 (46.5") at 8*. shockingly different setups and great results with both, like best in years results. will breakdown further at some point.
Is you Hogan the lower loft? I launched my 9.0 shockingly high.

@Hallie_BHG WOW!!! These pictures are absolutely stunning!!!

Is you Hogan the lower loft? I launched my 9.0 shockingly high.

I demo'd the 10.5 head with the smoke black, that i initially tried to play at 9.5 and had to up it to 10.5 to get the launch up.

for the event I had the 9* head turned down to 8* and still was launching plenty high. I backed up a few drives with those soft fairways.

Last edited:
@Hallie_BHG WOW!!! These pictures are absolutely stunning!!!

I am blown away by how good they are. The pictures bring the experience to the rest of us in a way I never imagined possible. I also expect the pictures are a highly valued outcome for the participants. I would freak out with excitement to have pictures like that for participation in a THP experience.

So what was the back story to the BHM02 putter? I saw that mentioned but missed the details amongst all the amazing action photos.
It seems to have disappeared from existence? Was it ever released?

So what was the back story to the BHM02 putter? I saw that mentioned but missed the details amongst all the amazing action photos.
It seems to have disappeared from existence? Was it ever released?
It was released in limited edition and won’t be coming back.

Just wanted to take a second to thank each and everyone of the participants. I had a blast the last few days between the food and the drinks the conversation and everything else. Excited this one is going to come back

Back