LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

Just follow me for a few rounds. I have a well deserved reputation for losing them 😂

no chance. I’d just hand it back to you.

As it should be!

except for the late night snack option stated above. I’dhave killed for a slice or three after our boozebus.

46.5" helium xstiff GS53. 😲

Closely followed by recoil Edge 4i 2* strong.

Closely followed by BHB01.

Closely followed by Equalizer II Tx grind.
I like the Helium in that driver…

8-iron has been my go-to solid club. But loft will be a little different from what I'm used to gaming. So AFTER hitting a solid drive in the middle of the fairway 😎 then I'm looking forward to that first approach into a green around 140-150 yds out.
What were you playing…?

Had a great time tonight. It was a pleasure meeting JB, the crew from Hogan and the other THPers that came. I really enjoyed the Hogan Q&A. Maybe a little too much. I feel like I talked too much but I was overtaken with the excitement of it all.

Very interesting to learn more about their process as a manufacturer and how they approach the business. The conversation went both ways as they also seemed to value our feedback and learn more about what drives our decision making when it comes to golf purchases.

I'm super lucky to be here and I know it 😁

except for the late night snack option stated above. I’dhave killed for a slice or three after our boozebus.
Yeah. We should have taken the bus to a pizza joint and just tipped the guy more.

I did. 4-PW. These are really the irons from Hogan I have been waiting for. Can't wait to give them a play tomorrow!
I can’t wait to hear about the Edge EX irons…

When I see Hogan equipment...

Had a great time tonight. It was a pleasure meeting JB, the crew from Hogan and the other THPers that came. I really enjoyed the Hogan Q&A. Maybe a little too much. I feel like I talked too much but I was overtaken with the excitement of it all.

Very interesting to learn more about their process as a manufacturer band how they approach the business. The conversation went both ways as they also seemed to value our feedback and learn more about what drives our decision making when it comes to golf purchases.

I'm super lucky to be here and I know it 😁
This is what it’s all about! Enjoy it. Remember they are enjoying it just the same.

Yeah. We should have taken the bus to a pizza joint and just tipped the guy more.
But the meat baby was Quintuplets

so probably best we didn’t.

Back