Mega stuf or you don’t know what is glorious about the Oreo!

Standard regular ole Oreos are my favorite

Peanut Butter Oreos are my favorite but I'm afraid to know how much fat content there is in them. I assume 100%.:p

Regular Oreos duh. Why are we trying to fix something that’s not broken?

Birthday cake is really good, but Double Stuf might be my all time favorite.

I love all things Oreo, but the original will always be the best owed by the Double Stuf and the white chocolate dipped ones.

The best oreo? The one in my mouth.

White fudge covered are the bomb though

Oh man those will be good. Last year we had just regular peppermint and they were outstanding.

I am kind of a mutant in that I really like the low fat Oreos. I like the cookie with just a little cream.

Literally the only thing is this world I think is made better by Pumpkin Spice.

It’s the original Oreo for me.

Whichever ones have the most icing in them.

Im really into the dark chocolate ones right now. Also the July 4th ones are legit that have the pop rocks

Anything mint should only be used for the brushung of your teeth, mouthwash, or other oral hygeine (breathmints, strips, etc). Mint should never be used as a delectable treat in any circumstance! That goes for Thin Mints, Peppermint Patties, Junior Mints, and especially those Oreos! Hard candies such as Starlite mints fall into the same category as Life Savers, Altoids, Ice Breakers, etc. For the covering up of ones bad breath and not a yummy treat!

For me, I go with old reliable for my Oreos.... original flavor, Double Stuff!

The original.

I'm a fan of the regular oreo with peanut butter spread on top. A little bit of customization since they don't come out of the box that way, but if i'm in a rush and don't eat them with peanut butter, i'm always disappointed.

For you Oreo fans, it is Double Stuf.
Only one F in the name.

But, are they REALLY fans if they don't know that? :unsure:

Golden Double Stuffed and it's not even close for me.

chocolate peanut butter pie!

But, are they REALLY fans if they don't know that? :unsure:
We don't actually look at the packaging. We just enjoy the extra frosting goodness. :D

We don't actually look at the packaging. We just enjoy the extra frosting goodness. :D
Right. True fans don’t bother with reading.

Back