The Best Shoes of 2021

d2102723fdafc1f66553bfaa5a2e5c8d.jpg

Love love my ASICS!
931B3739-8E39-4E4E-A964-B36522735365.jpeg

@JB is soooo right.

I took delivery of the Puma ProAdapt Delta - so comfy that I'm wearing them 4.5 hours, before, during, and after the Stack Workout.

Never a more comfortable and stable shoe - I wear them barefoot. So sweet, fit like a soft glove.

Had my best Stack Training session with them.... so they must have something.;)

Reactions: JB
What do FJ Flex do really well? Just a casual summer comfy shoe?

I’m really intrigued with True’s. Currently have a pair of Adidas 360 and Nike Reacts. Very different fits. The Nike can feel like my foot is pushing up the top of the shoe. The Adidas boost in the 360’s are super comfy. Just want something a little different.

For all you True players, how does the fit run? “True” to size? Haha..

1636127745139.png

These are incredibly comfortable. And I dig an all white shoe.

Hard to beat these for a diehard walking golfer.

Premier customs are sweet

Attachments

• BBDDA69F-3810-47DA-8999-9382E0B938DF.jpeg
    BBDDA69F-3810-47DA-8999-9382E0B938DF.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 7
My favorite this year

Screenshot_20211105-122855_Chrome.jpg

I’m really intrigued with True’s. Currently have a pair of Adidas 360 and Nike Reacts. Very different fits. The Nike can feel like my foot is pushing up the top of the shoe. The Adidas boost in the 360’s are super comfy. Just want something a little different.

For all you True players, how does the fit run? “True” to size? Haha..
The Trues run pretty true to size for me. I'm a 13 in most shoes and True's 13s fit perfectly.

These feel really good. Haven't hit the course yet but been breaking them in around my house...Unfortunately the feel is so good that I've noticed how terribly uneven the floors of my house are haha

I know that they were not very favored here on the forum, but the Puma ProAdapt Delta Mids are incredible. For me, they make me feel like my base is SO stable, but yet they are still extremely comfortable. For some reason, some of the normal height shoes, including the standard Deltas, wear an abrasion into my outer ankle area. The Delta Mids come up high enough that the abrasion is non-existent.

Okay, so it’s between these puma’s and True OG 1.2’s. 😬. I walk a lot and the True’s get a lot of good reviews for walkers. The Puma sole is super comfy as well. They just get a little narrow towards the toe. Anyone have any more feedback to add to these? True’s look to open up a little more toward the toe. TIA!10F953FB-C54B-4CD1-AC22-42D461734BE0.jpeg
43510D2D-BD7C-4E1E-A658-4FB5845D82F1.jpeg

Okay, so it’s between these puma’s and True OG 1.2’s. 😬. I walk a lot and the True’s get a lot of good reviews for walkers. The Puma sole is super comfy as well. They just get a little narrow towards the toe. Anyone have any more feedback to add to these? True’s look to open up a little more toward the toe. TIA!View attachment 9042049
View attachment 9042051
True OGs have a nice roomy toe box. If that's a priority for you, it's hard to go wrong with them.

True OGs have a nice roomy toe box. If that's a priority for you, it's hard to go wrong with them.

Thanks. Not a make or break, as long as they are not too narrow in the toe. I have a high arch and a med width is usually the play for me. Can’t be too wide or too narrow. Right in the middle. If the shoe tapers in the toe too much it gets real uncomfortable.

The Trues run pretty true to size for me. I'm a 13 in most shoes and True's 13s fit perfectly.

I too am a 13 and the OG1.2 for great. That said they are my second favs to Ecco S-three.

I know that they were not very favored here on the forum, but the Puma ProAdapt Delta Mids are incredible. For me, they make me feel like my base is SO stable, but yet they are still extremely comfortable. For some reason, some of the normal height shoes, including the standard Deltas, wear an abrasion into my outer ankle area. The Delta Mids come up high enough that the abrasion is non-existent.

The regular pro adapt deltas do rub my outer left ankle bone slightly. By the time I'm roughly 4.5 hours into them on 17 or 18 I start to feel it. They only negative thing I can say about the shoe. stability is really good. last weekend we played in standing water and never slipped nor did I have any water get on my socks.

Okay, so it’s between these puma’s and True OG 1.2’s. 😬. I walk a lot and the True’s get a lot of good reviews for walkers. The Puma sole is super comfy as well. They just get a little narrow towards the toe. Anyone have any more feedback to add to these? True’s look to open up a little more toward the toe. TIA!View attachment 9042049
View attachment 9042051

I find the pro adapt at least in the delta does get a little narrow in the front but to my surprise it does not create an issue walking in them. The Pro adapt is like putting ones foot into a fitted bootie or something and does feel tight. I think that is what helps it feel comfortable and remain stable.

Back