The best shot of the round

Have only played one hole. But led to a kick in birdie.

a1ea72b392e603b0a84f58c5bd4b2faf.jpg

2 eagles today on back to back holes.

Pitch in on a par 4 (was a par 5 but the tees were moved forward). Just under 100 yards with my 48* wedge.

Approach on the following hole which was a par 5. Hit 3 wood from about 275 to about 15 feet and sunk the putt.

After pushing my tee shot OB I dropped in the fairway around 110 yards out. Hit a 48 wedge to 4 feet. Made the putt for a 5. Could have been wayyyy worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Par 5 second shot from 231 with a sweet 3 wood courtesy @JB and THP 20191020_155641.jpgto end pin high followed by the obligatory 3 putt to par the hole.?

Nothin' special... Pitch shot over a greenside bunker, to 6". The usual. (LOL!!) Not. Had several good feel shots today, including a good bunker shot that got close.

The 4 birdie putts ranging from 5 - 10 feet that I made. Haven't been making many of those lately.

From about 50 yards out I pitched it to 1 foot from the cup. One of many up and downs today. Finished T-8 for the two day tournament. It was our club championship and they did everything possible to make it tough. Played from the tips. Pulled back all the tees. Put nearly all the holes on a slope. It was a good challenge playing under those conditions...in the wind.

Hit through the green into a bunker.

Hit my sand shot, hopped, hit the stick and dropped 6" from the hole for a tap in par.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

One more from yesterday... par 5 at 517yds. Not a great tee shot with driver but up the right side ok. Decided on my 3W with like 280 to the pin... and proceeded to mishit it badly about 80 yds up the right but in the trees in the right rough. Had something like 197 left, I decided to hit my new PING G410 4 Hybrid and pured it! It hit in the throat of the green, between the 2 bunkers, hopped onto the green and rolled up, 20' to the left of the hole. On in regulation, the ugly way, with one good shot. ;)

Played well, but no one shot stood out. Made a lot of putts and when I added it up I had well over 100 feet of made putts, so we'll go with that as an aggregate.

Nothing spectacular but I was pretty happy to play a par 4 with a drive right at the 150 marker followed by a well struck 8i

I had a hole out today on the 3rd hole. It was a tricky chip in that the ball was on the downhill side of a hill right of the green and the green slopes quite a bit back to front and there is a swell just past the hole. I used my highest lofted club, opened it up and chased the club down the hill popping the ball onto the collar where it rolled from there about 30 feet onto the green and in the hole.

I hit a drive on 7 well past the 150 marker, easily equal to or past good summer results.

30 yard pitch from short right of the green, jars the flagstick and got a favorable bounce. Was able to save par.

4i from 235yds into par 5 leaving a 20 footer for eagle. #MadeIt

4i from 235yds into par 5 leaving a 20 footer for eagle. #MadeIt

You are stud # FACT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

54 ft putt on #6 for birdie. Longest made putt of the year, and knew I had it. Greens were rough, but as soon as I hit it I said, 'If it rolls I have it'. And sure enough..

16th hole. The tee shot went into the trees. Had to punch out. The third shot settled in 25 feet above the hole. Made the 25 foot downhill slider for an improbable par. The putt was not a fluke though. I made a lot of putts today, which is why I choose a putt.

Was 175 out and had to carry a greenside bunker. Hit a laser with my 4h and ended up 10' from the hole for a stress free par

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

hit the pin on my 3rd shot (50-60ish yds) from the fairway...1 putted for par :/

Probably one of my drives.

actually 10’left to right breaker for birdie putt

made birdie on the hardest hole on the course in our scramble

Back