The best shot of the round

Gotcha. Yeah, I knew that, but at least it won't skew your averages.
Nope.
And I saved a screen shot of that hole. It really highlights my 178 yard drive with the same club.

Last round on the first hole I had 90 yards to a front pin from the rough and put it to 3 feet with my lob wedge (and made the birdie putt).

Last round on the first hole I had 90 yards to a front pin from the rough and put it to 3 feet with my lob wedge (and made the birdie putt).
When you hit that lob wedge nice like that and hole out it is gold!

hit a 2nd shot, 9i 147 yards over some trees...landed in the first cut of rough of the green. the mower was impressed and gave me a thumbs up :D

7 iron into the par 3 17th from 140. In was into the won so I choked down. Hit it to about 8 feet pin high then made to put for the only birdie of the day.

Hit one of the best shots of my life last week. After snap hooking a drive left through some trees into an adjacent fairway I was left with 175 to the pin, 155 to carry water. I had no angle so I had to work the ball at least 30 yards left ->right around the trees. I somehow ripped an open face 7i pin high that must have cut 40 yards in the air - then I drained the putt for birdie.

Par 5 second at Silver Rock. I smoked the drive. Hit what I thought was a really good looking hybrid to the green but never saw it finish.

As we are driving up I see it on the green. It looked really close. You know when that happens, the closer you get you realize it really isn't that close it's just perception?

Not this time. ? I get up and it's literally inches away.

I jump out of the cart and grab my phone and start walking to the green. My buddy says "You forget something?"

That douche made me putt it!!!:mad:

Best Eagle I've ever had.

Chipped in for birdie today, about 15 yards off the green.

I hit a shot on a par 3 that zipped back to a tap in birdie but honestly the best shots were the 12-18 foot putts that I kept rolling in today

Lag putt on 18 today for about 75 ft for tap in par and back 9 35 -1

Par 5 second at Silver Rock. I smoked the drive. Hit what I thought was a really good looking hybrid to the green but never saw it finish.

As we are driving up I see it on the green. It looked really close. You know when that happens, the closer you get you realize it really isn't that close it's just perception?

Not this time. ? I get up and it's literally inches away.

I jump out of the cart and grab my phone and start walking to the green. My buddy says "You forget something?"

That douche made me putt it!!!:mad:

Best Eagle I've ever had.

That's the ones I enjoy putting! Why would you NOT wanna putt that?

Another near ace. 124 with a PW that ended up a couple of inches from the hole. The ball hit about 8 feet right of the flag, took a hop forward them spun left and back with the contour of the green.
20200224_175345.jpg

KIMG2871.JPG

136 yd 8-iron to set up an easy birdie.

Let's see, chip in from off the green on the 8th hole or chip in from off the green on the 13th hole?

20ft downhill putt that looked off line at first. Dropped right in. Silky.

Played 9 holes after work. On the 8th hole my second shot was 175 yards uphill to a back pin. Hit a nice draw to 15 feet.

Had a 50' fringe putt on 18 stop 2" from hole.

Had a 163yd approach shot...hit the 9i 20ft from the pin. Not great or good but I was happy with it

My last round was a bit of a mess but the last hole we played was a par 3 over water. We made a friendly wager for CTP and I hit a punch draw to 7ft to win.
Seems like I better bring my wallet to par 3s with you! Nice shot!

Last weekend, 15th hole dogleg left par 4, I tried to cut the corner over the lake and came up about 10' short. I had to drop from the start of the lake which left me laying 3 with 228yds to a front pin. I hit a perfect baby draw 4i to about 3', and saved par. I knew as soon as it left the club it was going to be close, and did the walk off. Kinda felt like TW in the Ryder cup years back where he hit the shot into a par 5 and started walking holding the pose. ?

I'm working this weekend so no golf for me, which is why I'm thinking about last weekend.

Last weekend I had a putt on a green with a slight shelf. It was probably a good 30-40 feet or more. I shot it up the shelf and curve was perfect and holed it! At least I had one shot in that game that I really enjoyed making!

Seems like I better bring my wallet to par 3s with you! Nice shot!
It was a scrappy day where I scored decent but every other par 3 we made the bet on all 3 of us missed the green. I was just glad to break the curse and it felt good hitting that as the last shot!

another 20ft putt from above the pin...

Back