The best shot of the round

3H from 244 to the front of the green, and had to bend it 15-20 yards around a tree. Missed the eagle putt.

Sadly, today's best shot was a 193y, 4i into a par 3 for a GIR. It wasn't close, but it was the best shot I've hit with that club for some time.

My Epic Forged 4 iron from 209 into a stiff breeze today at 44*. I hit a low draw and it finished dead online 25 feet short of flag to set up an easy 2 putt birdie.

Smoked my drive to 52 yards. I then hit a knockdown wedge, one hopped and hit the flag. Ended up 3’ from the hole. Made the birdie putt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit an awesome drive today. Hole plays 380 uphill and I hit my drive pin high around 25 yards right of the green. A tail win definitely helped. Hit my pitch to around 8 feet but missed the putt.

3H off the tee for 250yds (with roll out, of course)...for an easy pitch onto the green. followed by two putt glory 😑

I made a 30-35 foot breaking putt on my 5th hole of the night to birdie.
One of those putts where you may as well start walking to the cup before it's even halfway there because it's tracking so well. Fortunately, I didn't hahaha!

Felt SO good though.

Hit a leftish drive through 3 trees but with enough momentum to get 210 yds and ended up in the fairway on our 18th. 195 to the hole, hit a 4 iron and wind took it right of the green about 30 yards. Blind shot to pin, left it 3 feet and made par. great end to my first 18 hole round of the year.

After pushing my approach I hit a 25 yard pitch shot and rolled in for a birdie.

One putt from 30' on our upside down saucer green on par 5, 6th hole for birdie. I've 4 putted this green more than I've one putted it.

Last edited:
Probably the 51y LW to 6' to save par on the 8th hole.

Probably the 302y drive that split the fairway on 9.

Back