The best shot of the round

hahahah

ah

haahhhahahaha

Maybe we are best friends...

If you tell me it's from getting hit in the head with golf club we need to buy some lottery tickets, immediately.

And OMG I would just like to apologize to you, from everyone who doesn't get it and tells you to just get glasses/contacts out there, because they're certainly not going to, and they're annoying AF. (y)

No. I, honestly, wish I knew what it was from. No idea. Vision just started deteriorating in that eye around 2013ish.

Let's get back to the topic at hand though. I don't wanna hang out on this hijack too long.

No. I, honestly, wish I knew what it was from. No idea. Vision just started deteriorating in that eye around 2013ish.

Let's get back to the topic at hand though. I don't wanna hang out on this hijack too long.
Fair enough. You do have my sympathies though. It's definitely annoying.

Here, this was my other best shot of the round. Pounded a drive 307 dead straight into a fairway hill on the 18th. Totally pure, way above my average, and felt like a dream. Also gave me an approach I never though I'd sniff on that hole. It plays really long with the hill.

4 iron stinger on the tight short par 4. Had 30 left to the green a solid 240shot.💥lead to a birdie

Went off on 10 since there was a league on the front 9. I was alone and there was a foursome on 10 tee, so they told me to go ahead, and I had the dreaded "no range, no warm up, everyone waiting on you and ready to judge you if you suck" tee shot.

Striped driver 260y down the middle. "Take care guys, have a great round."

Today on 18 I had 138 yards from a downhill/sidehill with two opponents within 10 feet. I hit a little knockdown 8 iron to 4 feet for the half as one of the other guys made the putt.

Par 3 7th hole playing 168yds from the back tees. Hit a 7i to approx 10 feet... misread the putt but a good par
6da10ea0815e88450f1a96e90bd10ecc.jpg

5w pin high from 238 on a par 5 second shot.
:oops:

58-foot double breaker that I read and executed perfectly. Putted great all day and the rest of my game was solid.

30' for birdie coming out of some fluffy fringe. I was griping about a bad wedge approach, and then ended up making the putt anyway.

Yesterday, it was a 148-yd 8-iron to within 8 feet of the flag. It was the best shot because it was on the drop following a fatted 8-iron into the pond on the first attempt. :oops:

I had two shots that stood out to me. First was a spot where I was short sided, pulled the 58* pm grind and hit a flop shot that landed a few feet from the hole.

another was a par 3 that was playing 188yds. Having about 170 to the front edge I pulled my 5i. Irons have not been kind to me, but I hit a good shot that landed on the front and rolled up to about 12 ft or so. Felt really good to hit a long iron that straight and accurate

16th hole today. First time in a while that I hit a 300+ yard drive in the fairway.
Todays was 319 yards right down the middle. This ole guy can still move the ball from time to time...:D

tape measured an over water par 3 tee shot (after clubbing down since there was a stiff wind in my face) that bounced off the edge and onto the green #betterluckythangood

a close second for best shot of the round today was the 3W tee shot in front of a foursome that let me play through...230 yds into the middle of the fairway, leaving me an easy 7i to the green...which I hit just right onto the first cut of rough :cautious:

Hit a SW to tap in from 67y on 9 to save par.

Hit a SW to tap in from 35y on 12 to save par.

Hit a 3wd to the fringe almost pin high from 234y after a terrible drive on 18.

a close second for best shot of the round today was the 3W tee shot in front of a foursome that let me play through...230 yds into the middle of the fairway, leaving me an easy 7i to the green...which I hit just right onto the first cut of rough :cautious:
Nice. I've always loved striping one in front of a group I/we are playing past. It's way better than the opposite. :D

Nice. I've always loved striping one in front of a group I/we are playing past. It's way better than the opposite. :D

one of them asked what I hit after I was walking off ("you didn't hit your driver? what club was that?")...not gonna lie, I was pretty proud of myself :LOL::rolleyes:

one of them asked what I hit after I was walking off ("you didn't hit your driver? what club was that?")...not gonna lie, I was pretty proud of myself :LOL::rolleyes:
Haha Anyone who says they aren't when a bunch of strangers are just standing/sitting there watching and waiting for you to screw it up is lying.

Par 5s are normally my nemesis but yesterday I hammered a drive down the middle and had 217 to the flag. I hit my 7 wood on the green pin high and that was the shot of the day for me.

Had some good shots yesterday, but have to go with the Par 5 195 yard second shot with a 5 iron after a nice solid drive. Hit it past the pin about 12-15' to 2 putt birdie the 18th hole in league play yesterday. I now realize how close I was to being 2 under on that hole.

Had my first confirmed 300 yard drive via the Grint with the wind at my back. Followed it up 2 holes later with a 290 yard drive. We don’t need to talk about what happened after that! 😆

70yd approach shot, stuck the 58* within 6 inches

Chip in for birdie from about 5 yards short of the green.

Two absolutely murdered drives on 17 and 18 that lead to short irons and wedges into long holes. Converted one for birdie. It was the way to close out a day

I’m still questioning the distance read my dad gave me on this one. Said a 173 with the slope - 180 normal - I went with a 6i which is normally a 175 club for me. I absolutely crushed it. GPS read tells me I hit it 191 but it’s a good 20’ short of the pin. 2 putt par. But I’m not buying that read. I think he set me up!
4bccc5acc741d1a1877d2e843621bfcf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back