CONTEST The Birthday: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Happy birthday Big Daddy Finley! Wishing you all the best @JasonFinleyCG .

Happy birthday to the man @JasonFinleyCG !! I cannot wait to meet you in December. After the fun the Grandaddy squad had this weekend we had better set a record for the number of entries!! Get In!!!

Happy Birthday Mr Finley!

Birthdays. You loved them as a kid and then after 21 they get worse and worse until you croak. Happy birthday @JasonFinleyCG

From my favorite birthday card ever:

Finally, A Ranking of How Much People Care About You On Your Birthday.
THEY SEND YOU A TEXT MESSAGE
They care about you very little. Sorry but you already knew that, right.

THEY WRITE ON YOUR FACEBOOK WALL
They don't really know it's your birthday. Facebook reminded them and it was literally the least they could do.

THEY SEND YOU AN E-CARD
They like you, but not enough to spend $3.50 on you. You should re-evaluate this relationship.

THEY CALL YOU
At 7:00AM - It's nice that they want to be the first to call, but they clearly don't respect your sleep.
At 11:59PM - They forgot your birthday. This is a guilt call. Don't Answer.
The ideal phone call takes place between 10:00AM and 10:30AM and it includes at least one verse of The Birthday Song.

THEY GIVE YOU AN ACTUAL GREETING CARD
This is the winner. This is how much I care about you. I actually took time to buy you a birthday card and make sure you get it. If you're writing thank you notes, you might want to write mine first. I'm just sayin'.

THEY HAND WRITE YOU A LETTER ON COLLEGE RULED BINDER PAPER
This would be the most caring person in the world - if you were in the 4th grade. But since you're not, this is weird and to be honest a little creepy. This person has to potential to be a stalker. Be careful. Seriously.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @JasonFinleyCG !

Happy Birthday @JasonFinleyCG, may you get everything you want for your birthday, minus a Granddaddy win.
Can’t wait to follow the thread later this year to cheer on my fellow THPers get the title!

Happy birthday @JasonFinleyCG ! I hope someone sang the high harmony for you.

Happy birthday Mr. Finley @JasonFinleyCG! Excited to see you December!

And to see who joins the squad!!

A-belly-button-is-basically-a-scar-from-when-you-g

Happy Eviction Anniversary @JasonFinleyCG ! ;)

Last edited:
E6C74AA1-36D0-4117-9BE7-73A76855A861.jpeg
Hope you had a great day🤪👍

Happiest of happy birthdays Mr @JasonFinleyCG at least your not the "Granddaddy of them all yet!"

Happy Birthday Mr. Finley! Thanks for the constant interaction and amazing hospitality you show this crew!

Happy Birthday to a fella I’ve read about a lot and would love to have the opportunity to play golf with!

Jason, here is an original haiku for your birthday. From me to you:

So many chrome softs
sent to the trees, lakes, and yards.
Oh my, how I suck

Happy hole in one JaFin, to make room for the candles:)

Back