CONTEST The Birthday: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Happy Birthday to @JasonFinleyCG.....I hope your day didn't suck!

Even though the B-Day was yesterday, this contest will run for a few more days.

I missed it. Stupid job 😠. Happy (belated) Birthday @JasonFinleyCG.

Happy B-Day Darth Finley! I see that you are finally living up to the name of the Grandaddy

Even though the B-Day was yesterday, this contest will run for a few more days.

You will have to check with @JasonFinleyCG to find out what his highest notification count was from this?

Happy Birthday @JasonFinleyCG !!!

Do you remember the greatest driver ever just as you started your career with Callaway 24 years ago?
It’s still a killer off the tee with the original BBUL shaft.

0C2A2A02-4FCC-4C3E-B133-50B6953D08DA.jpeg

Happy Belated - Cheers!

Mr. Finley in his element... The other guy is me.

@JasonFinleyCG....Happy Birthday. Here's to hoping you have many more.

Happy Birthday @JasonFinleyCG !!!

Do you remember the greatest driver ever just as you started your career with Callaway 24 years ago?
It’s still a killer off the tee with the original BBUL shaft.

View attachment 9019002

It was an awesome weapon! One of my favorite stories on a golf course ever involved one. A girl on our high school team was warming up on the range for our section golf meet to get to the state tournament and was a little nervous. She hit a ball off the hosel with her driver and snapped the head off. My brother was an assistant coach and had his set in the car so he offered his driver to her for the day. 4 swings later she did the exact same thing to his brand new GBB. 2 drivers broken in 5 swings. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This was on page three....get those entries in! This one couldn't be any easier. The group is ready to welcome a new teammate!

I am so excited that next week we get to announce another member of the team.

Add me to the list of those excited! Especially after this last weekend!

All-
Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes and entires, look forward to seeing who the winner. of this contest is. Had a great day and actually played a little golf so it was a good way to spend my Birthday. Good luck to all who have entered and look forward to seeing who the next member of the squad is.

Absolutely! This team is shaping up very nicely!!

Back