CONTEST The Birthday: The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Darth Finley!

Happy Birthday @JasonFinleyCG!
You are the most interesting man in golf !

tenor.gif

Legends aren't born every day.

Today is one of those rare exceptions.

Happy Birthday @JasonFinleyCG!

legend.jpg

Happy birthday can be said a lot of different ways @JasonFinleyCG !!! I hope you get a relaxing day to just hang around doing what you love!! 🤣🤣🤣

tenor.gif

Happy Birthday @JasonFinleyCG - hope it’s a great one! Go eat some cake

You don’t strike me as the kind of guy who would like all the fuss so will keep it short and simple.

Happy b-day @JasonFinleyCG, hope u have a great day.

Happy Birthday @JasonFinleyCG! Don't party too hard out on the course!

Happy Birthday @JasonFinleyCG and thanks for everything you do for the community here.

I would like to wish you an amazing day on your birthday @JasonFinleyCG. I hope you day is full of good friends, great family and an abundance of laughter.

Here's to you and an always full cup of cold brew.

Happy Birthday @JasonFinleyCG!! Thank you for all your work and for making THP so amazing!!

1627316878097.png

Most years we want to forget our birthdays...

But when you age like a fine wine....

What's not to celebrate?

So sit back and relax, even let loose a little Darth @Finley. It's your birthday and you're the best villain we know...

Here's to you and here's to the greatest event on the planet! The Grandaddy!🎂

Happy Birthday, @JasonFinleyCG may your dreams and wishes all come true.

From one true legend in Golf to a legend here at THP

Ely Callaway.jpg

I think Mr. Callaway would have been proud of what you and your team have accomplished with his little company.

Always:

IMG_1544.jpg

As you get closer to the old man's club, the birthdays come faster, you love every day you get to breathe, golf, and enjoy the people around you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jason Finley!
b94ab32a7bd27f629db7bb50eeb1727b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I have never had the pleasure of meeting you @JasonFinleyCG but it is clear from everything you have said and everything that has been said here at THP about you that you are truly a living legend and im guessing a pretty fun guy to be around hence , Happy Birthday Dude Finley.1145BEA6-EB58-4B73-A46F-D25905C3FF0E.jpeg

Happy birthday to the king of smack talk @JasonFinleyCG! Enjoy your day

Back