The BlackBerry Thread

Tmex's biggest THP write up ever! About a stupid phone.

Blackberry.

Do it! BE BOLD!

Tmex's biggest THP write up ever! About a stupid phone.

Lol no way. I've written bigger about balls.Not many fancy my take on some equipment I reckon. I'm not a fan of tin can petrified turd drivers. I'll still buy one but wtc.

Do it! BE BOLD!

Lol no way. I've written bigger about balls.Not many fancy my take on some equipment I reckon. I'm not a fan of tin can petrified turd drivers. I'll still buy one but wtc.

I reckon I was just busting your weivo's (sp?)

I hate all these phone threads. They drive me nucking futs. If you want to know how a phone works go to the damn phone store and see for yourself. I reckon.

I reckon I was just busting your weivo's (sp?)

I hate all these phone threads. They drive me nucking futs. If you want to know how a phone works go to the damn phone store and see for yourself. I reckon.

Lol. I know, I like having my juevos busted I reckon. Phone threads rule. I trust you, Kmac, Breeze and JB with my phone decisions. Sometimes Dean.

Tmex and his phones. I'm surprised he's not banned from best buy

Tmex and his phones. I'm surprised he's not banned from best buy

LOL I was told at one point I couldnt return any more phones to the At&t store. It was then that I cleaned up and got better (iphone).

LOL I was told at one point I couldnt return any more phones to the At&t store. It was then that I cleaned up and got better (iphone).

Lol Best Buy told me that too. I said change your policy.

a lady in my office just yelled out - I should have just bought a blackberry instead of this evo! haha

a lady in my office just yelled out - I should have just bought a blackberry instead of this evo! haha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA How true! BB for the win!

Back