The Boys on Amazon Prime

Up to episode 5 of the first season. I’m hooked!

Season 2 is unbelievable if anyone knows of any series similar to the boys let me know! I'm thinking of watching watchmen series next but haven't heard many opinions on it

almost done with season 2 , I don't even try to tie the story together any more just watching for the incredible shock value - head pop!

Watched the first episode of Utopia need to watch a couple more before making judgement.

Watched the first episode of Utopia need to watch a couple more before making judgement.

It's weirdish, but quite good. I'm about to start on Ep. 6.

Watching Episode 8 all like

It's weirdish, but quite good. I'm about to start on Ep. 6.

Ditto...S1E6 is up next. There's some bizarre storylines but I'll finish watching the series.

Ditto...S1E6 is up next. There's some bizarre storylines but I'll finish watching the series.
Now that I finished S1, I'm really looking forward to S2.

Wooo new episode today!

Better sit down and get comfy for this one. It's a good one. Watched it when they put it out last night, and oh man..
From

To

To

Is how I expect episodes to go.. can't wait, but I think wife will want to watch hubie Halloween first

From

To

To

Is how I expect episodes to go.. can't wait, but I think wife will want to watch hubie Halloween first

That is pretty accurate, yeah

Just finished Season 1. Pretty solid and plot lines were great. Unique show and not what I was expecting.

Just finished Season 1. Pretty solid and plot lines were great. Unique show and not what I was expecting.

Now on to season 2.....and really work you over. ;)

I watched season 1 when it was first released. Started re-watching it with my wife when season 2 was released but it's been hard to find time to get it in when the kids aren't around. We're about halfway through season 1. Looking forward to finishing it and getting to the next season.

Ok, season 2 in the books. What a crazy ass show and it's great. I hope they can keep this train going into season 3. I slightly favored season 1 over 2 but it was close. They had so much to get to in season 2. The actor who plays Homelander (Starr) is amazing in that role.

Ok, season 2 in the books. What a crazy ass show and it's great. I hope they can keep this train going into season 3. I slightly favored season 1 over 2 but it was close. They had so much to get to in season 2. The actor who plays Homelander (Starr) is amazing in that role.

I started season 2 when episodes starting releasing. Didnt make it through first 2, was slow. I plan to pick it up again now that they are all out.

Did it pick up? We got through 3 episodes I believe, and we stopped watching because it was so slow.

I started season 2 when episodes starting releasing. Didnt make it through first 2, was slow. I plan to pick it up again now that they are all out.

We said the same thing.

Yea, it had to build. It was almost like they were taking the first few episodes to decide which way they wanted to go with the final few. Ha-Ha. So many ways they can go with this show. Also a fine line they have to walk with the whole sups vs average joe's. They have to be careful w/ the on-screen confrontations.

The Deep is a great train wreck of a character.

Wow I forgot all about this show. Season 2 Wasn’t really keeping my interest week to week. Might have to go finish it up

Season 2 definitely took a while to build, but the last few episodes were great. Can't wait for Season 3.

Season 2 definitely took a while to build, but the last few episodes were great. Can't wait for Season 3.
What a ending, season 3 should be good.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jumped back in to the boys yesterday, on episode 4. Powering through.

Back