The Boys on Amazon Prime

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Season 2 trailer is out.

Such a crazy ass show. I'm looking forward to what's next!

Reactions: JB
FINALLY!

• Admin
It was so out there. And the finale was nuts.
My first thought was about how crazy the finale was. I often think of "who watches the Watchmen?" while watching.

Finally. Can't wait to see where they go next.

May have to rewatch the first season again before this comes out

It really is. There were so many times I found my self saying, “what just happened? What am I watching?” But couldn’t stop watching either.
Simultaneously disturbing and intriguing for sure! Now I'm thinking about the baby laser weapon! :eek::LOL:

Guess I know what I am watching tonight
Spoiler
The Boys S1

Man, the last episode was like alright just in case we don’t get a season two, let’s just go scorched Earth on this place. That was an AWESOME season finale

I love that show. Liked it so much, bought the audio book with voice actors. Its actually quite a bit more violent and more sexual than the show... really well done.
Just like everything else the book is better, but the show really does it justice.
The story is different as well. I can see why the show went the way it did in those instances.
I killed myself laughing when they rescue the hamster in this version :D, that's all I can say about that, lol.

1594243112801.png

Last edited:
Just got done with season one. Great, dark, cynical show. And so, so dead on. Was surprised at the end, sorta.They foreshadowed it just a little too much and I figured it out. Well I was close.

Great show. Looking forward to the 2nd season. The finale was crazy

First three episodes are out

I stayed away from this for some reason. But found it really enjoyable when I wrapped season 1 up a few weeks ago. Can’t wait to jump back in with season 2.

Probably will binge these over the weekend.

So far behind in lots of series atm due to golf :cool:. Think I will wait until they all come out and binge this season during the winter sometime.
I Really enjoyed season 1.

Loved season 1 that finale was great. Such a unique show with some crazy twists. Starting season 2 this weekend.

We watched the first two episodes of season 2 and so far I am a bit let down. I am hoping it picks up, because the first two episodes didn’t do anything for me. IMO they are nowhere near as good as the 1st season.

We watched the first two episodes of season 2 and so far I am a bit let down. I am hoping it picks up, because the first two episodes didn’t do anything for me. IMO they are nowhere near as good as the 1st season.

This does not bode well :/

Sorry! After we finished the second episode I asked @JB what he thought, and he agreed. It’s just not that good so far.

Is it like the first couple episodes in season 1 where they were just building etc and it's dragging? Without dropping spoilers :)

Back