The Boys on Amazon Prime

Looking forward to watching the first couple of episodes tonight. I have refrained from watching the trailers.

I liked the first 3 episodes of season 2. I wish they would have dropped the whole season at once

Thanks booked the first season and I am excited for the second.

We watched the first two episodes of season 2 and so far I am a bit let down. I am hoping it picks up, because the first two episodes didn’t do anything for me. IMO they are nowhere near as good as the 1st season.

Well this is a bunmer

I agree with @GolferGal on the first two. It had some good moments but seemed choppy to me, trying to fit a lot of loose storylines together while still starting a bunch of new ones.

We watched the first two episodes of season 2 and so far I am a bit let down. I am hoping it picks up, because the first two episodes didn’t do anything for me. IMO they are nowhere near as good as the 1st season.
I agree with @GolferGal on the first two. It had some good moments but seemed choppy to me, trying to fit a lot of loose storylines together while still starting a bunch of new ones.

I watched 1-3 and I slightly disagree? 1-2 were builders but they weren’t bad.
Calm before a storm per say, but yeah they did throw like 2-6 story line potentials at us. I saw a certain character and I was like YES THIS PERSON IS PERFECT but that’s just cause they play an excellent person you want to throat punch.

I can’t recall who posted it or if I made it up, but they mentioned a moment that was a little non PC that I kept waiting for like alright, where is thi.... oop. 10-4. Bold play.

Sorry! After we finished the second episode I asked @JB what he thought, and he agreed. It’s just not that good so far.

I'm halfway through Season One and may stop so I don't disappoint myself

I just started season 1 last week and I am 5 episodes in. I have really liked it!

I hate a new episode every friday, just let me binge it

The first 2.5 episodes are a bit of a slow burn. Picked up some hoping the pace continues to quicken. I have not finished E.P. 4 yet.

Starting watching and really bummed they didn't drop the whole season 2. I'm not interesting in waiting week by week to watch so I'll watch it later.

Man.. How spoiled are we that we get annoyed having to wait for a new episode, when that's what we did all growing up:LOL:

Man.. How spoiled are we that we get annoyed having to wait for a new episode, when that's what we did all growing up:LOL:
Because Netflix

What really chaps my hide is that I pay for service on Hulu and there are still commercials!!!. I am so tired of hearing about carvana...

What really chaps my hide is that I pay for service on Hulu and there are still commercials!!!. I am so tired of hearing about carvana...

Then definitely DO NOT signup for PGA Tour Live.

Then definitely DO NOT signup for PGA Tour Live.

I have... LOL. I understand that a bit. Live sports, dead time with players walking might as well fill it. I can rationalize that.

I hate a new episode every friday, just let me binge it
agreed. I held off watching season 1. then binged it matching up wiht in a week of the release of season 2...now I'm expected to WAIT?????

agreed. I held off watching season 1. then binged it matching up wiht in a week of the release of season 2...now I'm expected to WAIT?????

I got confused at first and was like why are there only 3 episodes...

I may start watching this series. My brother was talking it up pretty big over the weekend...

Really liking this one so far, season 2 is starting slow though.

Just watched the 1st episode of season 1. I’m in.

Back