The Breaking Ball Putting Mat

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
We here at THP have documented the journey of Me and My Golf to enter the training aid segment with an overview of what products they were bringing to market here, and since then have even reviewed the various training towels here. That said, there has been much curiosity surrounding the putting mat which the two YouTube coaching sensations have put their names on, especially with the inclusion of specific golf balls which claim to teach breaking putts. So, it seemed fitting that we took a closer look at just what this putting mat brings to the table.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty interesting product. I wonder if the balls are available separately. Could entice interested folks that already have a mat.

I like what I see and read. Those price points for a good quality mat are certainly not bad.

Fyi ‘here’ link in the article 404’s
1B7493DB-FB1E-4B12-AA41-6ECE06D422D2.jpeg

Links should be fixed. Interesting product and good thoughts @Jman

Pretty interesting product. I wonder if the balls are available separately. Could entice interested folks that already have a mat.
That was exactly my initial thought as well. I've already got a Putt Out matt which I don't think is hugely different but a couple of those balls would certainly add a bit of variety into the indoor putting practice. Although the thought of trying to get a breaking putt into that Putt Out trainer is already making my blood pressure rise :LOL:

I have just ordered my mat and can’t wait to get it home to practice these breaking putts.
I have been very impressed with the line up of products launched from Piers and Andy and think these guys are onto a winner here.

Nice write up, they definitely put some thought and research into it. I wonder if the wobble balls can be bought solo at some point, for those that already have a putting mat

Very random tidbit, I actually ran into them at a gym right by my work of all places a few years ago. A couple of really nice dudes and it's cool to see them getting more into the training aid sector.

Can't wait to see the Me and My Golf Products stocked in all Golf Stores. I love the towels and the Breaking Balls. Excellent range! Well done.

Really smart training aid. Piers and Andy are fantastic too. Will need to give this a go!

Good stuff here.

I heard these products are being sold globally, such great news! Hope they have options for different languages for the training and coaching videos. This range is going to be massive!
Thanks to Piers and Andy for developing such awesome Training Aids.

This got overlooked with the Victory Cup happening last week. Pretty cool training aid here. The mat seems like its well constructed and the graphics on it seem useful. I'd love to see a video of how the balls work.

This got overlooked with the Victory Cup happening last week. Pretty cool training aid here. The mat seems like its well constructed and the graphics on it seem useful. I'd love to see a video of how the balls work.

Same here, it appears its all in the balls. The balls have differently weighted breaks – the green ball has a slight break, the red ball has a medium break and the blue ball has a heavy break. Inside the ball is a screw and, if the screw is on the right, the ball will break left to right and vice versa.

Same here, it appears its all in the balls. The balls have differently weighted breaks – the green ball has a slight break, the red ball has a medium break and the blue ball has a heavy break. Inside the ball is a screw and, if the screw is on the right, the ball will break left to right and vice versa.
I just think it would be cool to see in action....for science! ;)

Doesn't look like the balls are available separately, but that make sense actually. The cost of the mat and balls includes the lesson series (6-videos), and I'm sure they wouldn't sell the balls without the mini-lesson plan.

As a subscriber to MAMG, I love seeing the new products they've come out with. I need to go back and re-watch and re-practice some of the older stuff :)

Back