The Budget Championship with Bag Boy will Return in 2023

Fantastic news.
This years’ crew was such a fantastic follow from the start. Can’t wait to hear more details!!!!
You will be the follow for next year my guy. I cannot wait to see you and @Muchmore18 in action. The ultimate pairing.

Such an amazing experience hopefully I will be able to join this one as well! Everyone keep an eye out for my reviews of the nitron on the new thread as I “was” a clicgear walker and have probably walked 80 rounds this year with the clicgear and hopefully able to get in about 40-50 rounds with this new nitron in the next 90 days.

So stoked to hear this will happen again!!! Look forward to trying to get in!

Great to hear. Fun follow.

After hearing about all the potential new products this is not one you’re gonna wanna miss for news.

That is incredible news, well done to everyone involved that have made it possible to return. What a phenomenal event 🔥

So amazing as the two brands involved along with THP did such a outstanding job this year and cannot say enough good things about Ryan, Steven, and Craig. Really a great time learning more about their brands and competing in this.

Busy last couple of days, but dang so excited to see the news!

Very glad this will be back! Always a great follow

The Shoulder Tap Duo of @xThor and @Muchmore18 need to be getting ready.
Anime Gods are BORN!

This happened last week in the current Budget Championship thread.
Yup, but still worth a congrats, hell, ALWAYS worth a congrats for this badass event!

Anime Gods are BORN!

can’t say enough thank you’s to you, @GolferGal, budget Golf, bag boy, and the 2022 THP Budget Championship crew, for bringing this back and allowing us to be part of it.

Shoulder taps are a huge honor, and we intend to treat it with the respect and involvement that it deserves.

I’m so pumped for this. And this has given me another huge goal to work towards with my recovery, as I cannot wait to walk for more golf!

Such great news. I’m already looking forward to next year‘s event.

Anime Gods are BORN!
From this moment on until the event, is getting ready!

On my game AND on THP! @xThor already mentioned it but getting the tap means the world and is a complete honor!

We will make sure eyes are on the event before during and after! Anime Gods are born indeed!!

For a sneak peek at the venue, follow along the live update thread going on now. @xThor @Muchmore18

Back