The Budget Championship with Bag Boy will Return in 2023

We will be riding on style like an anime god
🔥🔥

Riding huh?? Now I'm even more excited to see how Bag Boy is involved!

Sooooo Ballyhack sure looks like it would be "fun" to walk 😁 eh @xThor
Walk at Ballyhack?

You want to trigger a code red and have every employee coming within 50 yards coming to give a golf cart? Wasn’t kidding when I said @bigbov and I triggered a 5 star level GTA style where they see you walking.

Yup.. this is true. You walk a few feet and Ballyhack employees will show up and offer you their cart. Service level on 1-10 scale is 1,000,000.

Walk at Ballyhack?

You want to trigger a code red and have every employee coming within 50 yards coming to give a golf cart? Wasn’t kidding when I said @bigbov and I triggered a 5 star level GTA style where they see you walking.
I read that when you posted and was laughing thinking about this next year :LOL:

I will be trying to enter this one for sure!

I will be trying to enter this one for sure!
If you get in, I'd make you a favorite even being in it myself :LOL: You're going to want to get back on top after the second place finish last time!

I hear those are dangerous to 2022 Grandaddy members :p
What, you don't want to see someone crashing and doing a great tuck and roll. Please, I got this down now and ready to go.

🔥🔥

Riding huh?? Now I'm even more excited to see how Bag Boy is involved!
Could have something to do with the first part of their name, I know they have some new ones coming out next year

What, you don't want to see someone crashing and doing a great tuck and roll. Please, I got this down now and ready to go.
It was flawless when you did it. Not sure I could live up to that :p

Oh. I'll be signing up for this one for sure.

Who am I kidding, I'll be signing up for every THP event that doesn't have scheduling conflicts. 7 years is waaaaay too long to go between THP events.

Could have something to do with the first part of their name, I know they have some new ones coming out next year
That would be awesome after reading all the teases about it!

Also excited to see who's coming back from the 22 group! Lot's of great info in the Nitron thread already!

If you get in, I'd make you a favorite even being in it myself :LOL: You're going to want to get back on top after the second place finish last time!
I need another crack at it. I didn't make much of anything on the 2nd day.

I need another crack at it. I didn't make much of anything on the 2nd day.
And now you're fitted for clubs. That's a dangerous man to bet against lol

Goat Master sounds like a good name for the 23' Budget Championship. ;)

I'm not going to say that @xThor and I are already thinking about how to bring content to the forum for this. But I'm also not not saying it

Back