The Callaway Mavrik Driver

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
new thread with full reviews!

Yes we know that 13 THPers were just at Callaway HQ and cannot speak on any future products as of yet, but Callaway launched a teaser video today we wanted to share.

Last edited:
Cool teaser, I wonder if the video being orange means the new driver will be as well.

The name is confirmed!!! I actually like the name. Can't wait to hit it.

A cool take on fast. Given my experience with Callaway drivers, I've got that loving feeling already

A birdie is whispering in my ear that maybe.....just maybe.....a smart guy could infer what is under the new head covers. :cool:

A cool take on fast. Given my experience with Callaway drivers, I've got that loving feeling already
I have always been a Ping driver guy. The Mavrik is the first Callaway driver that has ticked all the boxes for me .
If you like drivers that look, feel, and sound incredible and also make the ball go a long way, I think you’ll like this one.

Think its safe to say that AI and flash face will be in it. Im guessing tweaked a little bit from the Epic Flash. Excited to hear what improvements they have made. I know there are 13 THPers chomping at the bit to tell us in January.

i can confirm that the driver is called mavrik. i cannot say anything else about this amazing piece of equipment yet. and it’s f——-g KILLING me!!!!

Last edited:
Think its safe to say that AI and flash face will be in it. Im guessing tweaked a little bit from the Epic Flash. Excited to hear what improvements they have made. I know there are 13 THPers chomping at the bit to tell us in January.

Yup, I would agree. They are probably gnashing their teeth at this thread. :D

As someone who found the Epic Flash SZ as a perfect fit for me, I would be very curious on how much of an improvemnt it would be over what I just picked up. I will hve to do a side by side comparisons to see if this really is that much better than the EF line.

If you are disappointed by this release you need help.

I might have to get this driver just as an excuse to rock Aviators again (obviously no hat).

i can confirm that the driver is called mavrick. i cannot say anything else about this amazing piece of equipment yet. and it’s f——-g KILLING me!!!!
Mavrik. There I said it...

It feels weird typing that out. I will avoid using the name to be on the safe side. Don't want to spill any of the proverbial beans by mistake.

Xander Schauffele playing it at President's Cup. Anybody else?

I have a feeling this one is going to be good. Can’t wait to hear all about it from this years team.

You guys are funny about names. I applaud names being used rather than numbers, but there is only one winner with bad names and that is Titleist TS, because TS stands for Titleist Speed. Which makes the driver Titleist Titleist Speed.

Back