The Callaway Mavrik Driver

I've only played golf for a few years, but I have yet to find a club that the name affects distance or dispersion. :cool:

This has to be a replacement for the Rogue. "Rogue" :Mavrik" - those names are along the same lines. Can't see it as a replacement for the Epic Flash as the Epic is Callaway's top of the line product. I can easily see that this is the Rogue with new AI face. But that's just my gut; haven't seen the club yet.

You guys are funny about names. I applaud names being used rather than numbers, but there is only one winner with bad names and that is Titleist TS, because TS stands for Titleist Speed. Which makes the driver Titleist Titleist Speed.

Similar to FedEx Express is Federal Express Express

Cool video...

I love the name because my favorite team is Minnesota State Mavericks.
A purple custom Mavrik maybe in future very very soon!

Is the name MAVRIK an acronym?

But, but I thought the Epic Flash was the end all, be all, ultimate design, last driver you'll ever need, because it was produced by AI, what gives. Were they lying to us???

But, but I thought the Epic Flash was the end all, be all, ultimate design, last driver you'll ever need, because it was produced by AI, what gives. Were they lying to us???

The Epic Flash is a damn fine driver. I don't recall them stating that it would be last driver they ever release. If you have one, you are allowed to continue to play it. It doesn't expire.

You guys are funny about names. I applaud names being used rather than numbers, but there is only one winner with bad names and that is Titleist TS, because TS stands for Titleist Speed. Which makes the driver Titleist Titleist Speed.
They should have went with True Speed or Tour Speed.

Cool teaser, I wonder if the video being orange means the new driver will be as well.
Same as the Super Hybrid?

M.akes
A.
V.ery
R.eal
I.mprovement
K.imosabe
:cool:

If I recall, they said the AI made for that face worked with that specific driver head. So if they elongate it, or add/remove weight, it results in another AI required face. Make sense?

Mavrik is a cool name - I like it. Looking forward to seeing this released.

classified).gif

i can confirm that the driver is called mavrik. i cannot say anything else about this amazing piece of equipment yet. and it’s f——-g KILLING me!!!!
Do you hit it straighter than whatever you were hitting the last couple times we played?

why can’t technology and materials improve from one year to the next, paving the way for measurable improvements?

is the iphone 11 faster than the iphone 10? and was the 10 faster than the previous generation? that’s how design and r&d work.

if you don’t want to buy the new driver, the great thing is the market has a multitude of options out there. but if you don’t give this a chance, i think you are doing yourself a disservice.

Do you hit it straighter than whatever you were hitting the last couple times we played?
I cannot speak to how straight he was playing with you. But, when I was with him last Wednesday, he was hitting his driver extremely well.

Well...it sounds fast!

unfortunately i’m a different golfer than i was then. tee game was a real struggle leading up to the event. but i’ll say i got away with some bad swings during the competition. and i also had a few that were piped.

I'm ready. My bag is ready. The battle with the EF SZ is ready. The feedback from this year's GD squad has me ready to get fit fast!

I'm ready. My bag is ready. The battle with the EF SZ is ready. The feedback from this year's GD squad has me ready to get fit fast!
Ugh, I can't say anything other than don't be too attached to that Epic Flash if you are open to replacing it.

This has to be a replacement for the Rogue. "Rogue" :Mavrik" - those names are along the same lines. Can't see it as a replacement for the Epic Flash as the Epic is Callaway's top of the line product. I can easily see that this is the Rogue with new AI face. But that's just my gut; haven't seen the club yet.
A podcast said just that. A Rogue replacement , also anticipates a slightly lower price point. Guess we will know in a month.

Back