The Car Shopping Thread

Well, minivan it is.

2020 Pacifica Touring L Plus with the S package on it.

And you know what? The blacked out wheels and badges makes it way less mom-y. And it was fun to drive. I’m pretty ok with it all, shockingly. :oops:
Let’s see some pics of that bad boy.

Congrats, Jman. We rented a Pacifica for a weekend and really liked it, although we have been long been a Honda family, partly because we like how they drive, and partly because of their reliability, One thing to remember that FCA minivan owners tend to be their most loyal, and consequently they tend to go the extra mile more frequently should that need ever arise.

I'm coming up on two months with my '19 Accord EX-L 1.5T. I loved the 15 Accord EX-L V6 that had to be replaced because it paid the ultimate price to protect me, but I don't miss it at all. The '19 is better in almost every way, and the change in technology content in four years is staggering

Took the boy to try an Outback today. I think we need to get a bigger vehicle...pretty cool car though. We will see.

I know this is a "Car Shopping" thread, but this booty never gets old:
5c40490facc7f0a5fe3a44cee5cdcc45.jpg

Also have been wrapping some of the trim pieces in the interior of my vehicle to change out the awful woodgrain trim, space pearl mixed with forged carbon looks so good:
d7f23eb7d193794f0602d3bf06a8413b.jpg

f5c5e9efc870bb1320e806cd8c49fed9.jpg

26bed72b245022d9066c240bc7f58d1e.jpg

That wrap on the trim looks sick! Well done!

#MinivanMafia
#RolliingOn20s
#NotMyHouse

E689345A-8E3F-4E73-ADA0-4F89DDFB523C.jpeg

My youngest gets her permit in August and we will be shopping soon for a used a small AWD SUV for her as she'll be driving in the snow.
IMG_1883.JPG

Be sure to check out the Mazda CX-5, a great handling small SUV.

I meant Outback. Really only started looking at them as they are freaking everywhere in Colorado
im a big subaru fan owned one for the last 20 years awesome vehicle in the snow. a beast

That wrap on the trim looks sick! Well done!
Thanks man, I love doing small tweaks like that that really make a big difference. Come Spring I am gonna wrap my exterior trim black, new grill, throw back on my simmer rims with new rubber. Can't wait!

My best friend bought almost that exact same model last year and loves it. To be honest it had me thinking about trying one at the time.
Don’t tell anyone but every time we rent one on vacation I like driving it.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
Don’t tell anyone but every time we rent one on vacation I like driving it.
Its been fun as hell to drive. Legit.

Its been fun as hell to drive. Legit.
They are so dam comfy too. And the kids love pushing the buttons to open and close the doors.

Any chance the first Gen Vipers go up in value? I understand they are terrible cars, I've watched a few videos on them and need to read up on them more still - but I'm thinking but buying one and sticking it in my garage hoping it shoots up in vslue.

Only 285 92 vipers produced and allegedly half them were totalled.

Anyone have an Audi Q7? Or any other alternative luxury SUV?

I'm lucky to have son in business.....Chasing Classic Cars sales mgr

I lucked out and was able to sell my car privately. I say lucked out because I know trading in a vehicle just means you instantly lose money....I then made the horrendous decision of taking my wife to test drive a vehicle that she thought she wanted so that if she ended up driving it and not liking it she could start looking at other vehicle options................................................I will be picking up our 2020 Hyundai Palisade after work. :rolleyes:

Still got the hard ponder going on over here for the new Ford Bronco when it comes out. If it doesn't give me a warm fuzzy, I'll likely go with an Explorer, Grand Cherokee, or some other SUV/hatchback that lights a fire for me.

happy so far?
Wife loves it. I was pushing a little more for the Q7 due to a bit more space and price, but there was a lot of shiny stuff in the Q8.
She looked pretty hard at the BMWs as well. I didn't mind the mercedes but she thought they were dated.
No complaints so far.

Wife loves it. I was pushing a little more for the Q7 due to a bit more space and price, but there was a lot of shiny stuff in the Q8.
She looked pretty hard at the BMWs as well. I didn't mind the mercedes but she thought they were dated.
No complaints so far.

Good to know. I'm thinking of ditching my "rugged" tricked out 4Runner for something a little more civilized and comfortable.

Good to know. I'm thinking of ditching my "rugged" tricked out 4Runner for something a little more civilized and comfortable.

The fit and finish is really nice. I'm not 100% sold on suspension and drivetrain, but i also don't drive it much and could probably tweek some settings that would help. It seems to be a nice middle ground between the performance of the BMW and comfort of the mercedes. Value wasnt there for porsche. We did not look at lexus options. Avoided landrover.

Back