The Challenge Japan Skins

With the time difference I wonder what time it will be on. If they started at 9:00 AM there, that would be 5:00 PM Pacific / 8:00 PM Eastern.

I'd rather they ponied up their own cash, but I'll watch if I'm home when it's on.

Probably pass. Another silly season event where the announcers will drool all over one player....

Tiger's only playing cause Phil won't be there to take his money.?

I have it teed up on Amazon prime right now with my PGA Tour Live Account

About to shut it off, repeat pre recorded stuff and the live GolfTV stuff has been bad wonky camera work and tons of open mics

Big Cat off the tee first

Taking driver

in the left rough

J Day second

also big stick

also left rough lol

Rors

Driver

Right rough

Matsuyama

Driver

also left rough haha

going to be a long round

it’s cool they’re mic’ed up

Rors is short from the trees on the right

Woods next - no idea not on green

day tight to the stick from the rough

hideki shorter than Rors approach

This is more entertaining than I thought it would be. I’m enjoying it

Well, through one hole, I'm already liking this more than the match between Phil and Tiger. A few extra guys makes the action a little more frequent. Plus, they're moving at a good pace.

Won't be able to watch much more but wanted to get a peak before bedtime. DVR set and will watch the rest tomorrow.

Last edited:
I like the banter when they were putting on 1

I don’t think Tiger cares at all lol

I think the boys are done putting from the fringe hahahaha

curious how the challenge works on hole 4 - wonder if it plays into where they putt from

The two green thing is ???

That fringe is crazy. Yeah Rory's ball flew tiger and day's ball no problem. Seems like tiger and day are kind of sticking together. Nobody seems to be chatting up rory very much.

Also, are those guys that short, or is Day's caddie like 6'5"?

This reminds me of winter golf with 2 holes cut and you switch pins between the 2.

Also, are those guys that short, or is Day's caddie like 6'5"?

rory is pretty short at least, but I think the caddy must be tall

Back