The Challenge Japan Skins

Day man handles tigers drive, then rory flies day. Stripe show.

Seems that Tiger was found his groove

I forgot this was even a thing until I saw a social media post this morning about Day winning.

I forgot this was even a thing until I saw a social media post this morning about Day winning.
Same. Obviously it was utterly forgettable to me. Keep on trying PGA Tour, but it’ll always be about the majors when it comes to viewership.

Lol wow I was going to watch this but completely forgot and didnt even see 1 shot.

I’m trying to watch the replay but the app isn’t working. Maybe tonight

I saw a commercial for it and thought about recording it to watch while working from the ouse today, but there really isn't a decent personality between the 4 of them.....

I enjoyed the event. Stayed up late to watch and caught the rest on DVR this morning. I'd like to see more fun, relaxed type events. Just please have them start before 11 PM.

........yeah def not staying up to watch something like that especially on a Sunday night.

Hope they replay it

........yeah def not staying up to watch something like that especially on a Sunday night.

Hope they replay it
Yeah, I think they screwed the pooch on this.

I totally forgot this was on and to watch. Maybe will have to find the replay

I think I made it through the first four holes before I fell asleep. I thought it was fun, none of them were hitting great shots out of the blocks but it sounds like they tightened up their shots later on. Either way it was a cool event that I would watch more of if it were on during my normal waking hours. Today is shaping up to be a long day on 5 hours of sleep.

I think I made it through the first four holes before I fell asleep. I thought it was fun, none of them were hitting great shots out of the blocks but it sounds like they tightened up their shots later on. Either way it was a cool event that I would watch more of if it were on during my normal waking hours. Today is shaping up to be a long day on 5 hours of sleep.

This is exactly me. It was light hearted, but honestly the golf kind of sucked.
Like watching the NBA Dunk Contest and seeing a layup line break out.

Based on everything I've read about the event (I didn't want a second of it), it appears to have been a complete letdown.

Having this air when majority of the US market is asleep was not very well-thought out. I didn’t watch a single shot, and not because I didn’t want to

Having this air when majority of the US market is asleep was not very well-thought out. I didn’t watch a single shot, and not because I didn’t want to

I think as fans we assumed it was for the US Market :)
Hideki being in it, with a trio of TM/Nike guys was no coincidence.

I think as fans we assumed it was for the US Market :)
Hideki being in it, with a trio of TM/Nike guys was no coincidence.

Exactly. The US Market was a secondary concern, at best.

This is exactly me. It was light hearted, but honestly the golf kind of sucked.
Like watching the NBA Dunk Contest and seeing a layup line break out.

#LiveUnderPar

I watched the first 13 holes, I'm on my 3rd coffee and hurting, was not worth it.

If the golf was better, I may have actually stayed up longer to watch it. I enjoyed it for what it was, light hearted banter filled exhibition. I found the dual green design different. I have it recorded and may watch the rest if I have nothing else going on. But, I am way behind in a lot of shows that will probably take priority over this.

Totally forgot this was last night until I saw the recap tweets this morning. Will try to find highlights but if I knew it was last night I would have stayed up for a hole or two maybe, doesn't sound like I missed much.

After re-watching some of this, whoever putts the best will be the winner at the zozo this weekend. The greens are toughhhh

Back