The Cheese Pizza Thread

4 Fiumi Pizza Piazza Novona Rome - absolutely incredible, the sauce was exquisite, light crust perfectly cooked4 Fiumi Pizza.jpg

Bringing this back from the dead......

Who has seen David Portnoys pizza review videos? Im currently hooked on them...lol...maybe its the Northeast accent but I enjoy them.

One bite everyone knows the rules

@KingVeo? We discussed a good New York slice, you seen the videos?

I love cheese pizza, but for some reason I cannot stop myself from adding meat to it.

I will be going with a delicious cheese pizza for Sunday football.
Ordering from a local place. @Canadan knows the one.

We made some pre-Halloween cheese pizza on Naan bread last that really hit the spot. It may not be the best option but it's pretty good when we need to make something quick.

We made some pre-Halloween cheese pizza on Naan bread last that really hit the spot. It may not be the best option but it's pretty good when we need to make something quick.

it actually works really well, especially with some good mozzerella

Love cheese pizza. Usually make my own with ultra thin crust, some good homemade sauce and a combination of mozzarella and provolone cheese.

769C1910-9364-4FDA-A203-8A6289FDBAA0.jpeg

What is this one? Looks like a white sauce, no sauce pizza? The crust and cook looks perfect though!

Lighting maybe, it’s a regular cheese pie

Lighting maybe, it’s a regular cheese pie
I'd never complain if they used enough cheese to cover all of the red sauce. (y)

There’s a local place called Deschners. The first time I ordered it I about crapped when it was 19.00 for a large 2 item (14”). Then they handed me the box and I needed a forklift to get it to the car. They put 4# of cheese on their 14”.

I’d even originally ordered it with extra cheese and the girl there laughed at me and assured me it would have enough. What kills me is how they maintain the integrity of it being a pizza with that much cheese? Trust me, I’ve tried, and you just can’t put that much cheese on a pizza. But if I was going for a cheese pizza, that would be my place.

There’s a local place called Deschners. The first time I ordered it I about crapped when it was 19.00 for a large 2 item (14”). Then they handed me the box and I needed a forklift to get it to the car. They put 4# of cheese on their 14”.

I’d even originally ordered it with extra cheese and the girl there laughed at me and assured me it would have enough. What kills me is how they maintain the integrity of it being a pizza with that much cheese? Trust me, I’ve tried, and you just can’t put that much cheese on a pizza. But if I was going for a cheese pizza, that would be my place.

Pictures are welcomed

My wife is going out with friends tonight so this seems like a perfect opportunity for some cheese pizza goodness!

My wife is going out with friends tonight so this seems like a perfect opportunity for some cheese pizza goodness!

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
Luckily my kids outgrew the cheese pizza stage at 10 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We ate at a place called KTCHN in Brevard NC, earlier this week. I ordered their plain cheese pizza, it was 14" and pretty tasty. Coal fired, a little thinner on the crust. A little oily, but not running down your arm, decent cheese and sauce ratio. I gave it a 7.3.

I rarely do meatless pizza, but when I do, it’s a Margherita. The wife loves em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pictures are welcomed

I will add next time I get a pie from there. If, and only if, my arteries don’t clog before I can take it.

Back