The Cheese Pizza Thread

I'd be all over trying that. You'll have to let us know how it is.

As a company they have a number of options, for those smaller minded toppings eaters, but the cheese had to be tried. o_O
I found it at Target.

May get one of my local faves tonight, Crispelli. They have amazing wood fired Neapolitan style and some killer Detroit style. @JB next time you are in the area, we should get you there.

May get one of my local faves tonight, Crispelli. They have amazing wood fired Neapolitan style and some killer Detroit style. @JB next time you are in the area, we should get you there.

I’m open to it, but I do question your judgement when you said Jets is better than Giordannos and then said the best Ranch, which turns out to be Hidden Valley. Should I be concerned? :ROFLMAO:

I’m open to it, but I do question your judgement when you said Jets is better than Giordannos and then said the best Ranch, which turns out to be Hidden Valley. Should I be concerned? :ROFLMAO:
Haha jets ranch uses hidden valley and then extra , but it’s delicious!
And I stand by the Giordano’s thing. Chicago “Pizza” is a casserole.

Haha jets ranch uses hidden valley and then extra , but it’s delicious!
And I stand by the Giordano’s thing. Chicago “Pizza” is a casserole.

You skipped our last podcast :confused:
And if we want to give labels, I’m not sure Detroit style would be pizza either.

Or they are all types of awesome....Just some more awesome than others, like Cheese.

Reactions: KEV
Update, this stuff is really good.
Very Detroit like with the dough and sauce, good cheese and tasty.
How nice to have something like that from the freezer. Will have to check them out.

How nice to have something like that from the freezer. Will have to check them out.

Yeah man, I said the exact same thing to GG. I enjoy Screaming Sicilian normally if I have to go frozen pizza, but these will have a place.

Obviously late to the party but have not seen that before. Is it thick or thin? Because if it’s thin it’s already not Detroit style pizza.

Thick

That is interesting maybe I’ll pick one up next time I'm at Target if I see it. Sure is a lot of Detroit making its way down to Florida, first coney dogs and now this :D

That is interesting maybe I’ll pick one up next time I'm at Target if I see it. Sure is a lot of Detroit making its way down to Florida, first coney dogs and now this :D

Sadly first were the license plates.
But they respect the area at least, can’t say the same about some other states ?

One of our fav laces to eat, especially after a movie in Frisco is Pizzaria Testa. A perfect place where a Vegetarian better half and a carnivore husband can eat.....but they do have a great Quattro Formaggi (Four Cheese) – Fior di Latte, Smoked Mozzarella, Fontina, Parmigiano....just sayin'

Last edited:
I rarely do meatless pizza, but when I do, it’s a Margherita. The wife loves em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same.

Plain cheese? Ick.

Authentic Margherita? Yum.

I’m having instant pot creamy chicken pasta and I want to throw it out the window after seeing that.

Its my only cheat meal before heading back to good tomorrow.

Back