Currently eating some at work with Fritos and cheese. Gotta talk the gf into making a big pot this weekend

Gonna make a pot of this next week and I can't wait! The only downside is that I can't add much spice to it because my wife can't handle it. But all the veggies and beef cooked for so long is such a great combo. I love to throw corn in there as well. Mmmmmmmm!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Gonna make a pot of this next week and I can't wait! The only downside is that I can't add much spice to it because my wife can't handle it. But all the veggies and beef cooked for so long is such a great combo. I love to throw corn in there as well. Mmmmmmmm!

Corn is SO good in chili. I thought I had some, but didn't, and I was so disappointed when I realized I was out.

Corn is SO good in chili. I thought I had some, but didn't, and I was so disappointed when I realized I was out.
It really is! I usually throw it in half way through. Small pieces of zucchini are good too!

Chili for dinner tonight, one of my favorite things about cold weather.

Made chili last night, and I am eating some of the leftovers for lunch right now, so yummy! Tonight, I think I will put it over a sweet potato, sounds weird, tastes awesome.

Chili is one of those few things that to me, tastes better as leftovers. :D

Temperatures drop, chili starts becoming a regular dish again. My wife made white bean chicken chili last night. So good

Temp dropped into 40s last night. Chili being made today. Veggie chili as the base for my love and I’ll add spicy Italian to the base for Panda and the cubs.

Temperatures drop, chili starts becoming a regular dish again. My wife made white bean chicken chili last night. So good

We need that recipe in the recipe thread or here : )

Made my first batch of the season last night, I am a huge fan of chili. It's really the only redeeming factor for the colder seasons.

My personal favorite is a thicker spicy chili with saltine crackers, thick enough that I can put a spoonful on a cracker thick. Tomato based and I prefer it with beans, I always have to make 2 different pots, onewith and one without. We are a family divided when it comes to chili beans...

0ea1b1d72b3b0097b636fd9591906a60.jpg

b70cfa97f6b19d4ade5b6488d345e711.jpg

c8cc9b92cb10d9ac0a27dc89729e26ad.jpg

19c2e8eb98dd4ce59a4cef3bd1f10297.jpg

Sauté fresh veggies, what ever you like. Remove and add diced Roma tomatoes, fresh garlic cloves, chili powder, ground cumin, chipotle pepper, salt and pepper. Cool down for 10 min. Blend it and add veggies back. Let simmer for a couple hours.

Add beans and meat (what ever you like) let simmer for another 1-1.5. Serve and Sleep!!!

just bought some ghost peppers from the local farm stand. Im gonna research some chilli recipes and try them out (in sparing quantity of course)

I have a pot of white chicken chili on the stove right now - seemed like a good way to use leftover smoked chicken. One of my wife's co-workers also gave her a bunch of Serrano peppers. Kitchen smells amazing.

Well this thread inspired me to throw some chili together. Sautéed the onions, peppers and added the meat and seasoning tonight. I’ll put it in the crock pot on low for about 8 hours tomorrow and should be set for dinner.

Getting to be that time of year - time to start firing up the recipes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting to be that time of year - time to start firing up the recipes

I need more Chili recipes in my life.

just bought some ghost peppers from the local farm stand. Im gonna research some chilli recipes and try them out (in sparing quantity of course)

This sounds fantastic.

It’s about to go down.

88c52f8adbedc6768aec3ab80f93e903.jpg

Looking forward to pics.

It’s about to go down.

88c52f8adbedc6768aec3ab80f93e903.jpg

Love seeing the Ghost Peppers in the mix. Wish I could get them here instead of having to settle for Ghost Pepper sauce.

Wish my wife liked chili, deer chili is one of my favorite meals on the planet.

Love seeing the Ghost Peppers in the mix. Wish I could get them here instead of having to settle for Ghost Pepper sauce.

I got lucky the market only has them once in a while.

Back