The Christmas/Holiday Music Thread

Country music stars know how to do Christmas music. We throw on XM 58 or Pandora and let it run.

Let's revive this thread for 2020. Because for some unknown and completely ridiculous reason, a local radio station has already started playing christmas/holiday music.

I love that this thread exists

Let's revive this thread for 2020. Because for some unknown and completely ridiculous reason, a local radio station has already started playing christmas/holiday music.

It's going to start here soon too. A local station that I listen to because it plays 70s music will soon go all Christmas / holiday.

Oh c'mon, nobody's done this one yet???

My two all-time favorites:

Normally I would agree that it is WAY TOO EARLY for Christmas / Holiday music, but for 2020 .........

I think people would enjoy Christmas songs more if they didn't get played so many times over and over and retail stores. Everybody knows that Christmas songs are used to try to get people to buy Christmas stuff, in other words to spend money in the store. The hypocrisy runs so deep it is literally nauseating.

Ever since I've heard the complaints, I can't help but whistle, "baby it's cold outside," any time I'm in public for the season. It somehow makes me feel I'm standing against the tide continuous random whining...

It is too early to bump this thread.. lock it up until after Thanksgiving k thanks

I’m going to be the Grinch on this thread. I worked retail for several years in my youth and heard the songs 8 hours a day for two months straight, year after year. To this day, I just can’t listen to Christmas songs.

NO! Not even 2020 can bring me to play Christmas Music now.

Christmas Music is not allowed on in my house till the day after Thanksgiving

I’m going to be the Grinch on this thread. I worked retail for several years in my youth and heard the songs 8 hours a day for two months straight, year after year. To this day, I just can’t listen to Christmas songs.
Ha I worked retail when I was younger also and loved coming in to work and hearing the music! Still love Christmas music and am listening to some already this year. Different strokes for different folks :D

Darlene Love- Christmas(Baby Please Come Home)

Back