The Cigar Deal & Purchases Thread

www.CigarsIntl.com/FLIGHT or 1-888-244-2790

15 CAO assorted for $39.99 with free shipping:
5 CAO Flathead V660 Carb (6x60)
5 CAO Nicaragua Grenada (6x50), and
5 CAO Brazilia Gol (5x56)

I have no affiliation with any of this stuff, just thought it was a decent price for some decent cigars.

Some incredible deals on boxes of Montecristo at Holts Cigars (https://www.holts.com).
Box of 27 White Series Rothschild (5” x 52) for $142. Box of 20 Montecristo Robusto Larga (5.75 x 50) for $100.
Box of 20 Montecristo Classic Robusto (5” x 52) for $110.
Other deals as well. These prices are incredible for Montecristo. Hope those of you who enjoy them can take advantage of this deal.

The ProCigar Festival is just fantastic, last night was the White Dinner and as expected it was just perfect.
This Event is so well done and everything is top of the line. View attachment 37757

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It's time to restock my humidor for the upcoming spring, best sites with best deals?

It's time to restock my humidor for the upcoming spring, best sites with best deals?

honestly cigars international... others have rubbed me the wrong way with ads and "membership" signups.

Cigar.com have the best price for my favorite cigar, Arturo Fuente Curly Head Deluxe (Lancero/Panatela) 6.5" x 43 in the 25 count box. $87.95 includes shipping and tax.

I spent last week at the Pro Cigar Festival and went to the LDF farm and then to their factory. Very cool, they grow and only use their own Tobacco. One of my all time favorites for flavor and Cigar Page usually has some

I need to go pick up some cigars for a camping trip this weekend. Hmmm....Looking for something I either haven't had in a while or something new. Lets say $8-10 a stick any suggestions? Medium-full bodied preferably
The LDF ligero or double ligero is fantastic, not crazy strong but lots of flavor and Cigar Page usually has them for $5-8 depending on size. I like the 50 ring gauge for a good balance of filler/binder to wrapper.

quite possibly the stupidest deal on this cigar ever....and free shipping!!!

$5.90 per stick......:oops:
kb-oln5052-10-a_5.jpg

https://www.cigarpage.com/oliva-ser...pepperjam&publisherId=2980&clickId=3624614384

add coupon code : BRADSMELANIO9 and it lowers all the way to $59.00 box

quite possibly the stupidest deal on this cigar ever....and free shipping!!!

$5.90 per stick......:oops:
kb-oln5052-10-a_5.jpg

https://www.cigarpage.com/oliva-ser...pepperjam&publisherId=2980&clickId=3624614384

add coupon code : BRADSMELANIO9 and it lowers all the way to $59.00 box
Love these! My buddy was just looking to restock on them so I'll send this along

Heavily contemplated a box of Monte 2s to age for some time but think I still need to work through more of the humidor before buying a good amount

How have I missed this until now?!

Most recent:

Hmm, can't upload them for some reason. 2013 Juan Lopez PC. So sad Habanos discontinued these.

Neptune cigars has 14% off with vday23 code, picked up a cab of 50 taruaje verocu no 5, really good petite smokes for 185 or so
20230214_171727.jpg
20230214_171907.jpg

Best vday gift the Mrs has ever "gotten me"

Man those look good! If I wasn't moving cross country next month I'd be all in.
Yeah they're really solid smokes, hoping they hold to my memory+notes since the last one I had was a year or 2 ago.. and at 3.xx each they are even better

Back