The Cleveland Launcher XL Halo Hy-Wood

and I notice now they have Stiff in stock.
@JDax doesn't do stock bro :ROFLMAO:

I kid. I have a feeling these are going to be pretty popular for Cleveland based on this category as a whole taking off.

I kid. I have a feeling these are going to be pretty popular for Cleveland based on this category as a whole taking off.

how'd you hit it Dax? Perfect.
So what's wrong? Needs a new shaft.

how'd you hit it Dax? Perfect.
So what's wrong? Needs a new shaft.
That is literally exactly how the conversation went. He took two swings with it in the Tech Studio, hit them both dead straight and far.

Turns to me smiling and said "we could probably change shafts and make it better, this one is too light"

That is literally exactly how the conversation went. He took two swings with it in the Tech Studio, hit them both dead straight and far.

Turns to me smiling and said "we could probably change shafts and make it better, this one is too light"

I wouldn’t have changed a thing about that setup. The feel and weight is perfect IMO

The V Series Heavenwood is still in that slot in my bag, I haven't replaced it due to how comfortable I am with it but I feel like the rails on the HyWood would give me more turf forgiveness for those, shall we say, "heavy" shots that pop up from time to time.

I wouldn’t have changed a thing about that setup. The feel and weight is perfect IMO

4120A2E0-4B63-48CB-9B7E-88724AA1F8ED.gif

The V Series Heavenwood is still in that slot in my bag, I haven't replaced it due to how comfortable I am with it but I feel like the rails on the HyWood would give me more turf forgiveness for those, shall we say, "heavy" shots that pop up from time to time.

I still adore that V series heavenwood.

I still adore that V series heavenwood.

That V series was one of the easier fairway woods to hit from any sort of lie. Just like cheating

If anyone wants a really good look at why golf is so compelling, and whether this club gets it done...

Look at Wardy's face for the first couple swings as he 'chases' the results while the camera is rolling. Intensity... Concern... Maybe a touch of sadness... and then the last one gets hit and it's PURE joy all over his dome hahahahaha

Awesome video guys. Really fun stuff.

If anyone wants a really good look at why golf is so compelling, and whether this club gets it done...

Look at Wardy's face for the first couple swings as he 'chases' the results while the camera is rolling. Intensity... Concern... Maybe a touch of sadness... and then the last one gets hit and it's PURE joy all over his dome hahahahaha

Awesome video guys. Really fun stuff.

First shot was pretty good, and safe.
Second was out of the heel
Third was just a smother, and then someone started chirping at me.

I wanted him to know that I tagged that last one for him ❤️

First shot was pretty good, and safe.
Second was out of the heel
Third was just a smother, and then someone started chirping at me.

I wanted him to know that I tagged that last one for him ❤

smoke city.

btw @MWard I'm a fan of your shoes

another club THP makes me want to try ... thanks?! :LOL:

not gonna lie, I only did that because I knew you had to edit the video and it was going to make you laugh. I only did it with one shot, and it wasn’t even the best shot 😀
You did it all weekend!! 😂

You did it all weekend!! 😂

You should try hitting better shots my man, twirling breeds better shots, which leads to more twirling. It’s a vicious cycle and I need help.

You should try hitting better shots my man, twirling breeds better shots, which leads to more twirling. It’s a vicious cycle and I need help.
I can agree with the last part 😉🤣

I have the Cleveland Mashie 20.5 and 23. I'm interested in comparing HyWood to the Mashie.

I have the Cleveland Mashie 20.5 and 23. I'm interested in comparing HyWood to the Mashie.

Man I enjoyed the mashie back in the day.

Back