The Club Car Thread

2F841B5B-EDC2-464F-AD99-337130AF8A20.gif

I saw this EZGO at the Minneapolis golf show yesterday and it had some lights I hadn’t seen before.

BF934F68-4417-4898-89A3-B88C0AEAA92D.jpeg81E6CFE6-12D6-425B-AC3F-E4DFFDF2737A.jpeg55C39C12-B708-41D2-BDA7-DE4583B9B0B1.jpeg

That’s a sexy cart @JB. Congrats. Are those those DOT tires? I ask because the DOT steel belted radials I just put on my cart made a huge improvement to feel and noise. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to non-steel belted radial tires.

That’s a sexy cart @JB. Congrats. Are those those DOT tires? I ask because the DOT steel belted radials I just put on my cart made a huge improvement to feel and noise. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to non-steel belted radial tires.
I honestly don’t know. I will check them out. They were the standard hybrid tire from Club Car.

Think I’m going gas for my upcoming golf cart purchase. Any thoughts on the Club Car gas vs the Yamaha? Club Car uses Kohler or Kawasaki engine - think I’d prefer Yamaha engine but wanted your thoughts…

Club car for the aluminum frames. Much better durability.

yamaha and it’s not close if you are going gas.

Quiet Tech is legit and works and this is coming from a 2023 Club Car owner

Thanks JB. Moving to Sun City Hilton Head and it’s fairly spread out driving the gas decision. Heard one this past week and was surprised at how quiet it was.

JB - other than Quiet Tech, do you still favor the Yamaha? My wife and I just visited the ClubCar dealership in HH and it seems the ClubCar is much more luxurious than the Yamaha? I was surprised they didn't have a gas Onward in stock - I guess they sell many more Lithium carts. Did you get the HP/XR battery and have you ever checked the range you get with it? Thanks in advance! Frank

JB - other than Quiet Tech, do you still favor the Yamaha? My wife and I just visited the ClubCar dealership in HH and it seems the ClubCar is much more luxurious than the Yamaha? I was surprised they didn't have a gas Onward in stock - I guess they sell many more Lithium carts. Did you get the HP/XR battery and have you ever checked the range you get with it? Thanks in advance! Frank
We have a Lithium 2023.
For a gas cart, its not close, I am choosing Yamaha. Between Quiet Tech and the suspension since gas has a much harsher ride in general is superior.

For electric, I am choosing Club Car, and did.

We did go Lithium. And while I think EZ Go lithium is superior and can be doubled and tripled, the LG is still solid
I wonder if CC has any plans to add a dual or triple battery. I need the extra range and prefer CC over EZGo. QuietTech will be our likely path forward if CC doesn’t have this as an option.

Back