The club you won't give up

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Is it a putter from the past? A new driver? What club is the one in your bag that you just will NOT replace?

It's not in my bag right now, but it's my putter from high school. I have had it for 30 years and it was probably close to 10 years old when I got it.

Currently it would be my nine wood. I plan on replacing my clubs over the winter and the nine will come with me.

My putter--absolutely love it.

I own a nine wood but am not carrying it at the moment. Used to play a course where the finishing hole was up a big hill, with a bunker guarding the green. I just knew that 9W would do the job for me. Mostly now, it's for links courses or similar.

I like the 9 wood for a long shot from the rough, over trees, after I have obviously missed the fairway again. The ball gets up quick and goes a long way.

Well, I really love my bag I got for father's day this past year! :>)

I recently got a new set of irons and driver but I held onto my 4 wood and my 58* wedge. I hit both with a lot of confidence. I did purchase the Groove Sharpener for the wedge(as recommended in the review section) so it'll be like new.

The one iron. It's the only club in either bag that I hit better than Josh! HA!

(It must have a use and I will find it. And use it.)

Well, I used the Grove Sharpener and I'm impressed with the way they feel. Noticably sharper. Can't wait to try it out.

Whats your favorite club

Whats your favorite club

Mines all 14 just like tiger

how bout you guys/girls?

My putter, SeeMore ONE CS. That one club has single handedly knocked strokes off my game. It really is amazing that you can actually score better when you can make a putt.

My putter: Piretti Matera FN with UST FF shaft and Lamkin 3GEN smooth grip.

Close second is the PW in my Nike VR Pro Combos. It is the best wedge I've ever gotten with an iron set.

Anything that I can anchor to my body.

PW, for nice approaches and chips.. just love this club. Second choice would be 7i for me as well

Whatever is working that day.

Actually right now it is my CG Black driver, it has been a boon to my game IMO.

My driver. I just love hitting it long. Second would be my 55* SW. I love hitting it close too.

My 7 iron. I used it more often than any other club besides the putter..........

Me, being a high school golfer who cant hit long irons, my two hybrids, when they go, they GO. A TaylorMade Raylor for my 3 and a Nike Machspeed for my 4. Two great clubs!

Currently my 4 - iron has been a tremendous asset to my accuracy and confidence. I know it is an odd club to cherish however it works really well for me, especially on those tight tree lined holes.

My 3 wood is my best friend.

8 iron, but I also hate it. It's gotten me close to 3 hole in ones, but has denied me each time too.

And my putter just because I like to putt.

SCOR 55.

while I don't have this club in my bag, it is my fav !!

The Taylor Made SF 2.0 hybrid 4 iron

My club has this in demo, I've played in about 5 rounds LOL and hit at least 500 balls on the range with it.
Just waiting to test the RBZ hybrid to make up my mind.

I'll be replacing a home made 7 wood that I've gamed for about 15 years with this club.

For quite a while, the Boccieri Heavy hyrid. Stupid versatile, fits the gap I need it to, and I'm very consistent with it.

Back