The Corona Putt Out Challenge

I have a friend back in Minn that has had one for over a year and hasn't had one stick yet. I'll have send him this challenge.:p

Last edited:
I will do this tonight...

Just got my best of 26! The one and two footer are the hardest lol here were my splits
1 - 4
2 - 11
3 - 12
4 - 14
5 - 15
6 - 26
I had some crazy luck getting three four and five so quick. This is a great idea and I've used my mat wayyyyyy more in the past three days than I have in about a month!

I don't think I've ever been more frustrated with "made" putts before. Getting it to stay in the small zone is maddening and I'm loving it!

I need to get a mat and a Putt Out. The challenge looks like fun and I'm sure it would up my putting game.

I don’t have one.

I’d expect me to take anywhere from 6-10 regular putting, what makes this so hard.

Go on the assumption that I know nothing about it (which is a fair assumption for everything:)).

I don’t have one.

I’d expect me to take anywhere from 6-10 regular putting, what makes this so hard.

Go on the assumption that I know nothing about it (which is a fair assumption for everything:)).
Description from their website since they can explain it better than me lol

"Only a ball that is rolled on the perfect line and with the perfect pace (18-inches past the hole had it missed) will stick in the PuttOUT micro-target."
Also adding a picture since you said to assume you knew nothing about it ;)

Making the putt isn't necessarily the hard part of this. It's making the "perfect putt" from one foot all the way up to six feet in as few putts possible. If you can do it in 6-10...well you're a better putter than I sir :)
1585716587422.png

Order one today. Need something g to do.

I don’t have one.

I initially thought it looked easy as well. It's tough....I don't know if I could do it in 50 putts, but I'll give a shot and stop at 50 :D:D:D

Where's the best place to get one of these putting trainers?

Where's the best place to get one of these putting trainers?
Surprisingly, I saw them in Walmart the other day. Didn't pick one up, but I probably will next time I'm in there. I still need a putting mat though, our carpet is too deep for decent putting practice.

Surprisingly, I saw them in Walmart the other day. Didn't pick one up, but I probably will next time I'm in there. I still need a putting mat though, our carpet is too deep for decent putting practice.
I've got a great rug for putting. Turkish. Very tight weave.

44 putts, maybe my putting isn't as atrocious as I thought. Could maybe have been less with a better putting surface. There were no less than 6 times it hit the spot, stopped for a brief second and rolled out.

24 tonight and the 1 footer was quite difficult.

i don’t have a putt out here I might need to get one.

I will give this a whirl tomorrow. And probably every day for the next month...

I will give this a whirl tomorrow. And probably every day for the next month...
It's definitely a fun thing to do! I've putted for one to two hours every night since I started this challenge. Hadn't used my mat for more than an hour in the past month before this. Keeps you entertained and frustrated with yourself at the same time!

2 attempts this morning and not competitive with what others have posted so far. I am "making" every putt, just not the perfect putt, apparently. It is addictive so it certainly encourages practice, which is the point, I guess...

Mine will deliver tomorrow. Ready to give it a try.

Everytime I think I will have a good score on this, one step just trips me up. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Can hit 1,2 and 6 pretty consistently, it's the middle ones that trip me up sometimes.

When I first got this about a month or two ago, I had a hard time hitting from any distance. I think it works pretty well to get speed down at various lengths. (y)

Everytime I think I will have a good score on this, one step just trips me up. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Can hit 1,2 and 6 pretty consistently, it's the middle ones that trip me up sometimes.

When I first got this about a month or two ago, I had a hard time hitting from any distance. I think it works pretty well to get speed down at various lengths. (y)

I have found 1 and 6 to be the most difficult.

Going to finally give this a go today after some digital teachers meetings :rolleyes:

Pretty happy with the 25 I just posted. I was at 15 through 5', and spent a bit of time on those 6'ers. Hitting the very first 1' started a nice run.

FYI it is really hard to get it to stick in the hole if you don’t push the lever out of the way to have the hole open. I was like why is this sooo hard. Forgot I didn’t allow for the micro hole to be open.

Back