The Corona Putt Out Challenge

Mark_UK

Legal Alien
Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 12.8
Whilst we are all holed up keeping us and our families safe, time to work on our games.
Here is the Corona Putt Out challenge. You’ll need a putt out and a mat.
Starting at the 1 foot mark hit putts until you hole out at the micro target. Move back to the 2 foot mark and continue back to the 6 foot mark once you hit the micro target. Post how many putts you took to complete the challenge.
I’ll set (the rather easy) benchmark of 39 putts. All was going fine until I hit the 5 foot mark. No prizes, just bragging rights.
Ok, go........

I will start working on this tonight! Great idea!

Ooo, I'm putting now.

So you did 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 foot putts in 39? Wow

Ooo, I'm putting now.

So you did 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 foot putts in 39? Wow
5 and 6 foot killed me. I was at 14 after 4 foot then it all went downhill LOL

That sounds like a fun little game, I'm down. Will report later.

5 and 6 foot killed me. I was at 14 after 4 foot then it all went downhill LOL
That's pretty impressive. I hit 40 before even clearing 4ft. Ha. Hate that micro target.

39 is really impressive. I'm about to go out to garage to try this.

41 and that was with a lot of luck.

1 and 2 got on first 2 putts. 3 took a few. 4 took a lot (11) 5 got on 2nd. And the 6th just wouldn't stay up....

Getting 5 on my second attempt was lucky.

15854474689546397529502535560239.jpg

I got mad when I was at 4ft and rolling into 42. The little elevation my mat has up towards the hole I swear is making it harder. I don't need it slowing down any more than it already is as it approaches the cup portion!

I got mad when I was at 4ft and rolling into 42. The little elevation my mat has up towards the hole I swear is making it harder. I don't need it slowing down any more than it already is as it approaches the cup portion!

Did you start blinking rapidly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you start blinking rapidly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, worse. Changed putters and tried it again to even worse luck.

I'm in. I'll try this tonight.

I did this a few months ago on a nightly basis and would write on the calendar my best score for the night.

Off the top of my head high 20s was my best. I spend alot of time with the puttout from Nov-Feb as I coach basketball and it's really the only thing I have time to practice with nightly coaching.

I'll hop in on this staying tomorrow.

Will roll out my mat and give this a go today.

Best putting training aid company out there imo.

Nice idea! I'll get out the mat tonight and give it a try!

36. Was 21 after 5 foot. Took 10 putts at the 4 foot mark and 15 at the 6 foot mark. AARRGGHH!!!!

First person that says 6 gets a “like”!

Gonna try this tonight (y)

Tried this today multiple times, sunday is my day to golf and with no course I was bored AF 😂

First time I was at 25 after 3 feet and said forget it my coffee is getting cold.

Other three times I had 31, 28 and 19.

The 19 was just one of those stupid luck streak where the ball goes up the side of the ramp but still sticks.

I'm down... teeing off in 5!!

33 putts... why is the 1 footer so hard???

I need to get me both of these products.. Sounds like fun!

Did this twice this morning. First time was 32 but I had knocked out 1 ft, 2ft and 3 ft in 9 putts. For some reason the 5 footer took the longest. The second time was 29 but I am pretty sure that was only because I was able to knock out the 4ft putt on the first try.

as I was reading i thought, Damn, a lot of people have Putt Outs

So I just googled the Putt-Out and discovered that I don't belong as a member of this site. That is some serious talent to roll putts like that - my hats off to all of you

Back