The Cruise Thread

Never say never

It's either that or the real Disney one way or another

I have to do one or the other as well. My daughter would freak at the Princess treatment they do at the Magic Kingdom.

Leaving on 9/21 for a cruise. Starting to get a lot of stuff in the mail. Apparently Disney has some sort of Halloween theme going with this one.

My wife and I did a Disney cruise by ourselves and had a blast. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

My wife and I did a Disney cruise by ourselves and had a blast. Let me know if I can answer any questions for you.

Wife and I are taking our daughters on a Disney Cruise at the end of January 2015. Four days, our of Miami. The kids (6 and 4) don't know about it yet, that would make for a LONG 5 months if they knew this now. lol

Any tips or suggestions of things not to miss?

Wife and I are taking our daughters on a Disney Cruise at the end of January 2015. Four days, our of Miami. The kids (6 and 4) don't know about it yet, that would make for a LONG 5 months if they knew this now. lol

Any tips or suggestions of things not to miss?

I started to read your itinerary and thought we were going to be on the same boat for a minute. Wife and I are going near the beginning of January, also leaving out of Miami. There's a really solid chance we're on the same boat and such. If that's the case, oh man.. I'd be able to tell you exactly what's fun on the boat etc.

I started to read your itinerary and thought we were going to be on the same boat for a minute. Wife and I are going near the beginning of January, also leaving out of Miami. There's a really solid chance we're on the same boat and such. If that's the case, oh man.. I'd be able to tell you exactly what's fun on the boat etc.

Sweet! To bad it's not the same time/cruise, that would have been fun! Can't wait to hear what's good and what's not if it is the same boat! We are leaving out of Miami on Jan. 28th and back Feb. 1st I believe.

Sweet! To bad it's not the same time/cruise, that would have been fun! Can't wait to hear what's good and what's not if it is the same boat! We are leaving out of Miami on Jan. 28th and back Feb. 1st I believe.

Which ship are you on?

Which ship are you on?

I was going to ask the same thing.

I definately would catch the shows they have each night. They do a different one every night and each one is excellent. Hopefully you are on a ship that has the AquaDuck, that's the Dream and I believe Magic now has it also.

I was going to ask the same thing.

I definately would catch the shows they have each night. They do a different one every night and each one is excellent. Hopefully you are on a ship that has the AquaDuck, that's the Dream and I believe Magic now has it also.

Dream has it for sure. That's kinda fun going out over the boat even for just a couple seconds. Magic I believe also has some sorta slide. Wonder doesn't have anything like that, which means I'll have to find something else to do in January to occupy myself... Like eat. A lot.

Wardy,
Have you thought of venturing outside the Disney family cruise ships?

Wardy,
Have you thought of venturing outside the Disney family cruise ships?

Have I? Absolutely I have. I'd love to go back to Royal Caribbean or the Princess Cruise line, their deals are fantastic. The wife however, wanted to do one more Disney cruise before we venture out. I lost the small battle, but I'll get her to try the other ships.

Dream has it for sure. That's kinda fun going out over the boat even for just a couple seconds. Magic I believe also has some sorta slide. Wonder doesn't have anything like that, which means I'll have to find something else to do in January to occupy myself... Like eat. A lot.

I hear ya. The 6 soft-serve ice cream machines on the top deck got me every time i walked by.

Have I? Absolutely I have. I'd love to go back to Royal Caribbean or the Princess Cruise line, their deals are fantastic. The wife however, wanted to do one more Disney cruise before we venture out. I lost the small battle, but I'll get her to try the other ships.

Completely understandable. We have perused the last minute deals this year as a way to get away, but definitely plan on one next year. The resident deals are solid. I really want to try Oasis one time.

Completely understandable. We have perused the last minute deals this year as a way to get away, but definitely plan on one next year. The resident deals are solid. I really want to try Oasis one time.

The last minute ones are where you can save some serious cash if you're flexible and can do things last minute. Some of those deals get kinda tempting.

The last minute ones are where you can save some serious cash if you're flexible and can do things last minute. Some of those deals get kinda tempting.

Canes showed me one special that simply blew me away.

Canes showed me one special that simply blew me away.

Canes has a terrible way of doing that so I've noticed. Oasis line?

Canes has a terrible way of doing that so I've noticed. Oasis line?

Yes sir. Also had some Freedom and even Celebrity Solstice.

Anyone thought of a THP cruise? Golf excursions on 2 islands and THP bingo?

Yes sir. Also had some Freedom and even Celebrity Solstice.

Thinking you should have just booked that one. Melissa would be coming home to two packed suitcases and passports ready to go. I'll apologize when we're on our balcony overlooking the port.

Hopefully someday Wardy will get approval for Oasis or Allure. $649 balcony thru end of September if ya wanna save a few bucks? Hehe

We have a 2015 10 or 11 night British open cruise that stays overnight in Edinburgh with Saturday & Sunday tickets for St. Andrews. I got my eye on that one!

Holy crap that sounds incredible. Knock out two bucket list items with one stone. I love cruises and want to take my wife on one over in that area, what a perfect way to include going to St Andrews in person

Hopefully someday Wardy will get approval for Oasis or Allure. $649 balcony thru end of September if ya wanna save a few bucks? Hehe

I just found the Freedom of the seas oceanside stateroom for that price. That's uh, an interesting temptation...

Is the quantum class that much better than the oasis to spend the extra money? Me and the wife want to go on a cruise near Christmas and we loved the Allure when we went for our honeymoon last year

Back