The dad joke thread

A shark could swim faster than me, but I could probably run faster than a shark

So in a triathlon, it would all come down to who is the better cyclist

I recently lost my job as a masseuse. I guess I just rub people the wrong way.

I've just written a new song about tortillas.

Actually it's more of a Rap.

How much is a piercing for a pirate?

About a buccaneer

I used to think that sticks and stones may break my bones, but words could never hurt me... until I fell into the printing press..

He used to be a quiet, reserved guy... Then he made a spectacle of himself when he fell into the Lens Grinder.

If April showers bring May flowers, What do May flowers bring? Pilgrims, they bring Pilgrims!

I saw a microbiologist today. He was much bigger than I expected.

What’s the worst thing about having a job at the unemployment office? If you get fired, you still have to show up the next day.

No more Suez Canal jokes! That ship has sailed

My wife and I decided to order out and have a nice quiet dinner at home. So when I came in with the food, I said, "Je t'adore!"

She said, "Shut it yourself!"

Two pickles fell out of a jar onto the floor.
What did one say to the other?
Dill with it!!!

What happened when the cast of 'Friends' were stuck out at sea in a life raft? They were fine because Lisa Kudrow.

I caught my son chewing on electrical cords. So I had to ground him. He's doing better currently. And conducting himself properly

I caught my son chewing on electrical cords. So I had to ground him. He's doing better currently. And conducting himself properly

Good to see he's not resisting.

I was reading a new music history paper tonight in which the author argued that Johann Sebastian Bach frequented gentlemen's clubs, and one of his visits inspired his famous Air on a G String.

Just heard a man had an accident while playing peek-a-boo! He's currently in the ICU!

My ex-wife still misses me. But her aim is starting to improve.

What did the stamp say to the envelope?

Stick with me and we'll go places together.

I went to buy some camouflage trousers yesterday but couldn't find any

What do you call a jungle cat who can't hear?

Def Leapord.

Back