The Dark Knight Rises

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
I'm all sorts of giddy now that I learned today that the first trailer for Christopher Nolan's third Batman movie will be released this Friday in front of the last Harry Potter movie. OEM, that means you're going to have to go see it! :act-up:

And for good measure, just a little teaser pic too!
Spoiler
Dark_knight_rises_poster.jpg

EDIT:

The Teaser Trailer is out, enjoy!

Last edited:
Awesome!!! I hope it's brilliant. Any ideas as to what characters will be in it?

Looks like Bane and Catwoman so far from what I've heard. Anne Hathaway as Catwoman and Tom Hardy as Bane I think.

Is it next year yet?

(Although honestly I don't know if it can live up to The Dark knight there was just so much chaos and just it was written to perfection just my opinion but I can't wait!)

Looks like Bane and Catwoman so far from what I've heard. Anne Hathaway as Catwoman and Tom Hardy as Bane I think.

I knew catwoman was going to be in the new batman video game, but didn't hear about her being in the new movie.. That's solid.

I am beyond excited for this movie

Is it next year yet?

(Although honestly I don't know if it can live up to The Dark knight there was just so much chaos and just it was written to perfection just my opinion but I can't wait!)

Nolan has set the bar incredibly high, but if someone can top the Dark Knight, it is Nolan. That guy is a genius.

I went downtown to try to be an extra for it, but turned around when I saw the line a few blocks long.
They said something about needing Heinz Field filled up with people for shooting on August 6, but I'll be on vacation. Oh well.
Cool to have such a high-profile movie filmed in Pittsburgh.

Makes me excited for Batman: Arkham City.

This fall I will be very busy with vids. Gears 3, MW3, Arkham City...

I did not realize this! Thanks for posting this 9-Iron!

I hope it's as good as Batman Begins (I really preferred that movie to The Dark Knight).

Makes me excited for Batman: Arkham City.

This fall I will be very busy with vids. Gears 3, MW3, Arkham City...

+1 on this.

I'll also be playing Bioshock: Infinite

I have to agree about Nolan, the man is an amazing director. Is Christian Bale back as Batman?

+1 on this.

I'll also be playing Bioshock: Infinite

That's not coming till 2012(same with Mass Effect 3 fyi)

Nolan has set the bar incredibly high, but if someone can top the Dark Knight, it is Nolan. That guy is a genius.

Very true indeed look at Inception

I am also pretty excited to see this one, it should be great.

I was never a Batman fan. Never liked it as a kid, never liked the movies. Then we finally sat down a year or so ago and actually watched The Dark Knight on Bluray and were blown away. Then we had to go watch Batman Begins, too. Nolan's versions are so much better than the usual drivel that is Batman movies. We're very excited to see the new one. Nolan is one of our favorite directors, hands down. The Prestige is brilliant. As is Inception. We didn't love Momento but it was certainly creative and made you think even if it wasn't his best work. At this point I'd go see almost anything Nolan puts out and trust it to be good.

This one has high expectations, but Nolan will deliver. LOVE Anne Hathaway as Catwoman too... She's very versatile and should be great here! Can't wait for this and thanks for the reminder! I might have to go see Harry Potter just for this too...

I think I saw the trailer yesterday. Not sure if it was the real one or not but YouTube has one up.

My geek meter just exploded....clean up in aisle 4

Back