TEASER The Data Experience is Coming in 2020

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
In 2020, we have something so incredibly mind bending, we could only do it with a company like Shot Scope. A contest will select some forum members that will be flown to a golf resort to learn all about data, put it to the test and then getting it broken down for them.

Sound good? Well there is a TON more, but we can’t tell you about it yet, but stay tuned.

Oh wow. I did NOT expect that.

Lots of THPers like data...myself included. #Interesting

Sounds like a fantastic learning opportunity.

Oh nice. My over analytical brain would love to hear more details about this one.

Sounds awesomely fantastic!!!

oh man I LOVE data! just be careful of booty traps

Well data is fun especially when combined with golf (y)

I have never been a big data person in terms of golf, despite being in a business intelligence occupation

At the end of a round I can usually tell exactly where my problems were on that day, but like a lot of golfers (I suspect) that can change from round to round, so if there is a way that something like this could help me then I am interested to hear more

Me love me some data

I love data.... ?

Whoa, now that is a cool experience.

This sounds incredible and a bit unconventional. Can't wait to hear more details, but I would be all in on this.

@dhartmann34 and I, might be two of the biggest advocates of Shot Scope here.
I just love the data it provides.
Going to be a great follow....

More data is a good thing .........
HappygoluckyOpenApe-size_restricted.gif

Internet golf nerds rejoice!

This would be very dangerous for me. I am already a data junky and hyper analyze every bit of trackman data on my swing I can get my hands on. This would probably take me over the edge.

Which means I am all in. :D

Well this sounds interesting!

Back