TEASER The Data Experience is Coming in 2020

I like this one!!!

Data, data, and more data sounds super exciting!!!

Diving into this one a little bit, we are going to have something pretty incredible on our hands. The lucky participants will have full data breakdown of their rounds with the company and a hell of a weekend.

I got a fever and the fever is for MORE DATA!!!

Cannot freaking wait to sign my name up for this one. It's going to awesome!!!

Jeez. Each experience just seems so awesome!

Another experience, another chance for something pretty damn incredible! Can't wait!

In 2020, we have something so incredibly mind bending, we could only do it with a company like Shot Scope. A contest will select some forum members that will be flown to a golf resort to learn all about data, put it to the test and then getting it broken down for them.

Sound good? Well there is a TON more, but we can’t tell you about it yet, but stay tuned.

Sounds excellent!

I bought the shot scope V2 so I was given the opportunity to preorder the V3 coming out this year. Based on what I saw everyone should be very excited for this experience because it appears they have made significant improvements with the latest version, and that’s coming from someone who enjoyed their time with the V2. Going to be a killer experience.

This could be one of the coolest experiences THP has ever put together.

This one has my full attention. Can not wait to hear the rest of the details.

Awesome! Can’t wait to sign up

I like numbers

Spoke to Shot Scope this week and we are all still excited that this will be taking place still.

Spoke to Shot Scope this week and we are all still excited that this will be taking place still.
good on both sides for making this happen! Big Data Still Kickin!

Fantastic news. This will be a fun one!

Love me some data. Really enjoying Arccos and the data it provides. I dig into it after each and every round. 👊

What! No way!

So. Much. Good. News.

🔥🔥🔥

Awesome!!

Thats great

Awesome. Hoping it coincides with the shotscope v3

Awesome news. I was looking forward to this one.

Back