TEASER The Data Experience is Coming

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This was planned for 2020, but unfortunately was not able to take place due to travel restrictions. This year, we are excited to announce the Data Experience is coming and it is going to be incredible.

A small group of forum members (Albatross Club Members) will head to a golf resort and play some golf and then have their data broken down for them and a whole ton of fun.

Of course there is a lot more and it is only possible from a company like Shot Scope.

Stay tuned for more details.

Data driven! This sounds very cool. Which resort????

Sounds great, been pondering trying this during my rounds but for whatever reason haven’t done it.

This is definitely one of the highlight events for this year. Data....data.....data......all the yummy data. o_Oo_Oo_O

Oh hello!! Love me some data! Looking forward to hearing more about this one for sure!

hmmmmm this is intriguing! looking forward to knowing more.

Very cool concept. Love me some data.

Really cool Experience, this intrigues me greatly!!!

As a self confessed data phobic golfer, I would be intrigued by this. I believe that I'm just stubborn and old fashioned. I would be more willing to delve into data if someone provided me the roadmap and the initial information. Having someone break down my data for me is more attractive than having me do it.

Another awesome THP experience possibility.

Since I started using my V3 watch last year I have been digging the whole data thing! This would be a awesome Experience to be there with the Shot Scope people!

Oh I LOVE this!

Woohoo numbers!!! This sounds awesome! 🔥

To travel to a golf resort meet other THP'ers , play golf and have that data analyzed sounds freaking amazing!

If Gavin is firing on half his cylinders, it’s going to be a treat for whoever plays with him.

Thisssssssss is exciting!

Awesome! Shot Scope is amazing and I feel like they've only just begun. No doubt their product will continue to improve over time. Love that they're partnered with THP and I think this will be an amazing experience.

Data is pretty intimidating to me overall. Will be a fun follow to hopefully get some more insight.

This will be a great experience to follow and informative for those who go!

Another THP event? Check!

More data than you can throw a 6 iron at? Check!

Travel for golf? Check!

Another reason for THP'ers to join the Albatross Club? Check!

I think we hit all the markers for fun!

I love data!! Shot Scope’s progress in their stat tracking system has been awesome! I haven’t had a chance to really dive deep into their stay tracking so this would be a cool experience!

This will be awesome I am sure!!

Back